Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Tampa vs Carolina - Round Two !

63 posts in this topic

Blount has yet to hurdle anyone this season but there is always this sunday ;)

post-6038-0-98764900-1353094868_thumb.pn

Tampa's Running backs is what I fear the most in this game.

That's what everyone would be saying about us...if we'd run more than 10 times/game

Tampa's QB Josh Freeman is playing a lot better this year than he did last year. He's already got more TDs (18) than he had all last season. He's done a better job of taking care of the football as well. Defense will have their hands full on Sunday.

0ebfb_2012-09-10T003052Z_574299882_GM1E89A0NHZ01_RTRMADP_3_NFL.JPG

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405376-tampa-bay-buccaneers-vs-carolina-panthers-preview-and-predictions

It's a good feeling when analysts are arguing over not who is going to win, but how the Bucs are going to win. Plus terms like "landslide" always make a fan happy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1405376-tampa-bay-buccaneers-vs-carolina-panthers-preview-and-predictions

It's a good feeling when analysts are arguing over not who is going to win, but how the Bucs are going to win. Plus terms like "landslide" always make a fan happy.

Only an idiot would use bleacher report as a source for "analysts" that's just a classic.

2 people like this

Only an idiot would use bleacher report as a source for "analysts" that's just a classic.

They are considered analysts. Didn't say they were right. Just like all analysts, they arent perfect.

Josh Freeman looks like such a metro sexual...so does Russell Wilson.

A metrosexual that wins ballgames... Don't hate on Russ. Ha.

Bucs are a surprise this year. Hope the Panthers can knock em off.

A metrosexual that wins ballgames... Don't hate on Russ. Ha.

Bucs are a surprise this year. Hope the Panthers can knock em off.

I bet. Seahawks in my opinion are in the driver seat for the last wildcard spot. Vikings aren't good enough to hang on. So we need to take care of the teams we are favored against like Carolina if we want a shot at the post season.

it's a big game for Tampa. If we start fast like we have been I think we will take it. Carolina isn't a come from behind kind of team. A small early lead is huge against them.

Actually, Sombrero, Blount did do one of his hurdles in our first game. But if I were Schiano, I'd put the ball in his hands as little as possible. The guy's a turnover waiting to happen.