Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some more Chuck love

33 posts in this topic

Posted

In other news Falcons waived Edwards though he was just as god as Johnson at a lesser contract.....

i see what you did there...tho having 'just as good as charles johnson at a lesser contract' should probably be in quotes.

still laughing at that one.

Posted

I'd say that the 4th and 6th rounders that currently line up across from him are doing just fine.

I understand that and they're doing awesome, but I still wana see consistency out of hardy that's all, and a Alexander is awesome, but just getting one more 1st and second rounder to play to their potential would put us over the top is all I'm saying

Posted

I can't really get my brain around "Chuck". I do not approve, lol.

I am also amazed that the DL has been one of the units I look at and go "damn those guys come to play every down every week" and feel good about. They were WAY down on my list of units that might not blow this year.

Posted

I understand that and they're doing awesome, but I still wana see consistency out of hardy that's all, and a Alexander is awesome, but just getting one more 1st and second rounder to play to their potential would put us over the top is all I'm saying

the Dline is more than good enough.

i would rather us get a 1st round talent at FS or WR.

Posted

ho ho holy poo am i happy that he's not a dirty bird

charles johnson opposite abraham. gives me piss shivers.

Posted

Just to think if we had a secondary that we trusted enough to play some tight man behind him him...

fixed it for you

Posted

having a hard time getting used to this "chuck" name.

I find it refreshing in comparison to all the DWill, JStew, RGIII, MJD, A-Rod, PP7...type crap

1 person likes this

Posted

I find it refreshing in comparison to all the DWill, JStew, RGIII, MJD, A-Rod, PP7...type crap

still it's just odd.

he doesn't look like a chuck to me. i keep on trying to figure out what coach or former player they are talking about.

crap, i actually think of gruden first because he looks like a chuck.

Posted

still it's just odd.

he doesn't look like a chuck to me. i keep on trying to figure out what coach or former player they are talking about.

crap, i actually think of gruden first because he looks like a chuck.

I personally don't like using nicknames. For some reason I prefer using the name given to them by their mothers and fathers or their last name.

Posted

I personally don't like using nicknames. For some reason I prefer using the name given to them by their mothers and fathers or their last name.

i never called chad johnson anything other than chad johnson.

1 person likes this

Posted

i never called chad johnson anything other than chad johnson.

I've never made a reference to CJ, the Kraken, and the Edwards "Wall" as members of the Feline D-Line until now.

Please shoot me.

Posted

I've never made a reference to CJ, the Kraken, and the Edwards "Wall" as members of the Feline D-Line until now.

Please shoot me.

i'm guilty of those. the krakan just seems fitting and is a whole lot more creative than the initial+number stuff and it's not one he gave himself.

CJ just because i'm lazy.

just don't know why it's necessary for everyone to have some cool nickname.

signed,

rayzor

ugh.