• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

Bascially what we have is a just straight keeper league, you can keep 3 guys no draft pics giving back or anything. Here are how the stats are set up to help with choices.

QB's-40 yards per point; 10 points at 250 yards; 15 points at 400 yards; 30 points at 500 yards
Passing TD's-5 points
Int- -2 points
Sacks- -1 point

RB's-10 yards per point; 6 points at 100 yards; 8 points at 150 yards; 15 points at 200 yards
Rushing TD's- 6 points
1 point per reception

WR's-10 yards per point; 6 points at 100 yards; 8 points at 150 yards; 12 points at 200 yards
Recieving TD's- 6 points
1 point per reception

This is how our league is set up....now to the player choices.....

Aaron Rodgers
Adrian Peterson
Arian Foster
Calvin Johnson

What 3 to keep........

thanks for the input and Pie for answers

#2 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Did you get arrested for that

#3 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Did you get arrested for that

haha well not....i came into this league when AP was a rookie and have been keeping him ever sense....Calvin, well I gave the house for him last year when i knew i would out of the runnings.....and Arod and Arian just kinda fell in my lap in a few trades i have done this season.....

But now i have not clue what 3 to keep....I am thinkg def. Calvin and Arian, then i have so much love for AP, and he is having a great year.

#4 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Based on current production it would be Arod,Afost, and AP

This is a case of no wrong choice (barring injury) Career wise AP is further along as far as RB age goes so in a keeper league I would go with Calvin. Again you can't be wrong. You can only me more right or less right :P

But depending on how QBs really grade out I dont have time to do the math Arod maybe less valuable / I dropped my QB in a keeper league and ended up with a Stud M. Ryan (ewww feels dirty saying that) while keeping all my leet core players Forte/ Fitzgerald/ Nicks But I dont think any of those three will make the cut in my 3 man keeper next year. I'm thinking Ryan, Richardson, Cruz

#5 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

Based on current production it would be Arod,Afost, and AP

This is a case of no wrong choice (barring injury) Career wise AP is further along as far as RB age goes so in a keeper league I would go with Calvin. Again you can't be wrong. You can only me more right or less right :P

But depending on how QBs really grade out I dont have time to do the math Arod maybe less valuable / I dropped my QB in a keeper league and ended up with a Stud M. Ryan (ewww feels dirty saying that) while keeping all my leet core players Forte/ Fitzgerald/ Nicks But I dont think any of those three will make the cut in my 3 man keeper next year. I'm thinking Ryan, Richardson, Cruz

Yes, as of right now I am leaning toward Calvin, Arian, AP.......just think i can find a qb to give decent production, but RB's are slim and both of theses guys get all the carries. Calvin cant be dropped i dont think.....he is just a STUD

#6 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,322 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

The fact that you are able to keep 3 of those is insane. A lot of it depends on who you think your other owners might keep. Personally I love to have one of the top 3 QBs and RBs to tend to get injured more IMO, so Rodgers would be my first choice. I'd probably keep AP and Foster as the other two. I love Calvin, but your RBs usually are going to get you more points, and the depth generally is thinner there.

#7 w1bke4s

w1bke4s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Gotta be AP Arian Calvin.......Rodgers is the man but there are soooo many good qbs now and u only need 1 so you will end up with a solid qb..

#8 w1bke4s

w1bke4s

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Gotta be AP Arian Calvin.......Rodgers is the man but there are soooo many good qbs now and u only need 1 so you will end up with a solid qb..

Might get lucky and end up with FLACCO!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com