Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey sylvianlight

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Also it's not like I go out of my way to hide anything about myself here. I just follow the rules here (usually), that's the only reason there is any difference in the tone and content of the posts between different sites

Very true statement...meh I really don't care enough about you though to care about your beliefs, quite frankly you will never have an ad hominem attack from me. I already knew who and what you are, long as we don't cross paths in a public environment when you choose to share your beliefs, I say live and let live

Posted

You could just go back to where you came from...

and by that I mean youtube

Posted

wrong guy bro, i know we all look a like and all.. :)

Nope, Sylvianlight has admitted that he finds 14 year old's hot and that they "know what they're doing".

Posted

Nope, Sylvianlight has admitted that he finds 14 year old's hot and that they "know what they're doing".

Yeah but grits needs some way to distinguish himself from the other trolls he steals his shtick from.

He knows he can't quite be as racist as SL without getting banned so maybe he can one-up him in the pedophile category. Personally I think he fails at both and it just comes off to me as forced but whatever he'll keep trying I guess.

Posted

Racism and pedophilia are what white power is all about. And golden grahams.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here you go SL.

I edited them so you can post these here. th_thsmiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

hahaha this is true

Posted

Racism and pedophilia are what white power is all about. And golden grahams.

flags... they're big on flags.

Posted

Like Angie Varona for one?

Posted

Yeah but grits needs some way to distinguish himself from the other trolls he steals his shtick from.

He knows he can't quite be as racist as SL without getting banned so maybe he can one-up him in the pedophile category. Personally I think he fails at both and it just comes off to me as forced but whatever he'll keep trying I guess.

I resent that. I never sold my shtick from anyone. My poo is/was quite original.

Posted

We're waiting Sylvian......

Posted

We're waiting Sylvian......

He's already responded quite a few times.

Posted

I think this thread proves why the middle east hates us.