Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey sylvianlight

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Cantrell and Fiz have been anti Israel pretty regularly on here. Don't know if that's the same as being anti-Jew, or if it's just anti Israeli government.

Anti Zionist and I stand with them on that.

3 people like this

Posted

Just an ironic thread.

People here rail against groups/people all the time. The person with the most venom and hatred by far is Cantrell. He slashes at anyone in his path. None are correct. If you hate Jews, Christians, Blacks, Gays, etc., you are a bigot.

This is a feel good thread for all the people wanting to project themselves as better than one sector in the assorted bigotry found here on the huddle.

Posted

Just an ironic thread.

People here rail against groups/people all the time. The person with the most venom and hatred by far is Cantrell. He slashes at anyone in his path. None are correct. If you hate Jews, Christians, Blacks, Gays, etc., you are a bigot.

This is a feel good thread for all the people wanting to project themselves as better than one sector in the assorted bigotry found here on the huddle.

In other words "I'm glad I picked a common word as my username so people's can't find the poo I say on Youtube"

Posted

Just an ironic thread.

Please point out who hates who. Quotes would be nice.

Posted

In other words "I'm glad I picked a common word as my username so people's can't find the poo I say on Youtube"

Actually, this is pretty much the only place I post anything. I have seen youtube videos but never have had an account or posted anything there. I am not totally into the social network. Have no "friends" on huddle, do not care to. Do not even have Facebook.

I pretty much say crap here and only here because there used to be a good footall team to discuss and that is what drew me in. Sorry to disappoint.

Posted

Cantrell and Fiz have been anti Israel pretty regularly on here. Don't know if that's the same as being anti-Jew, or if it's just anti Israeli government.

Being against Zionism is not being anti-jewish.

Posted

Just an ironic thread.

clearly we're the bad guys here

Posted

he's right.

sylvianlight said that if some girl didn't have her backdoor open for niggers she's still be alive. that's bad and all but cantrell is just as bad because he's all liberal and stuff.

Posted

it must be really sad to cling to your race as the only thing you have to make you feel superior to someone else

talk about taking credit for something you had nothing to fuging do with

chances are most of sylvianlight's relatives are on welfare and living in trailers without doors and cardboard for windows, including himself

i bet if he has a sister she's a coal burner

Posted

I've always sensed the animosity, but now I'm pretty sure he had a woman leave him for a black guy.

Posted

26cdU.gif

Posted

Maybe he's just a kid.