#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Lets use a little of professionalism and maturity no matter what the outcome on Sunday, other forums are already making fun of us as "imploding" and acting like pouting little kids throwing a temper tantrum. Be patient, let us ride out this season, and we will be a different team next year, watch and see.

Carolinapfn

#2 Second_Solution

Second_Solution

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Nice thought, will never happen. A loss will always result in implosion.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

this should help things.

btw, I don't read other team's forum's and don't give two shittts what they say about us. They are just as bad when their team loses. At least we are cool.

#4 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:52 AM

Meltdowns here are about as tame as they come. Go to the forums for a team which expects to win big every year and see how they react to a lost.

#5 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,752 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

Happens with every fanbase.

#6 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:54 AM

other forums are already making fun of us as "imploding" and acting like pouting little kids throwing a temper tantrum

so what - they're right - a lot of huddlers are acting like pouting kids - some Panthers players are as well.

#7 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,440 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

meltdowns are inevitable.

you may as well ask that the sun not come up.

#8 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,051 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Ever been to other forums? At least most of us are semi-literate... Im with Daddy, dont care what others thoughts are...

#9 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Lets use a little of professionalism and maturity no matter what the outcome on Sunday, other forums are already making fun of us as "imploding" and acting like pouting little kids throwing a temper tantrum. Be patient, let us ride out this season, and we will be a different team next year, watch and see.

Carolinapfn

Nice try. I'm with and have been calm all season. It is what it is. We all expeected more for the team this and are all unhappy with the results so far.

#10 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

I stopped flipping out after the 2010 season. That one really did a number on my heart and liver. I'm on the acceptance stage of grief now.

#11 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

this should help things.

btw, I don't read other team's forum's and don't give two shittts what they say about us. They are just as bad when their team loses. At least we are cool.

Many fan bases are worse!

The problem with the Panther fan base is many of us are young, immature, and inexperienced.

If you removed the mods from this site, what do you think the mean age would be here? My guess would be 20-24.

Also many panther fans have parents who did not grow up as panther fans. I applaud those of you who rebelled against your Steeler parents.

#12 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

I stopped flipping out after the 2010 season. That one really did a number on my heart and liver. I'm on the acceptance stage of grief now.

Ditto. When it's all said and done its just a game.

I get aggravated, irritated, and often shake my head and hurl obscenities at my TV. But come Tuesday, win or lose, it's all good!

#13 leaf

leaf

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I threw my pout at 1/2 time of the Giants game. Been defeated, deflated and dejected ever since. Wasting no more energy this season getting mad.

But don't worry, next August I will get stupid optimistic again.

#14 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

don't come to the huddle within 48-64 hours hours of a loss if you don't want to see the meltdown.

pretty simple, actually.

fans get upset when their team loses. they get really upset when they keep losing. people aren't accepting it, nor should they.

it's when they start accepting it that you should worry and the fanbase dies. funny, it's at that point they also become on the same level with a lot of the panthers.

as annoying as it can get around here after a loss, at least the people still care...even those who say they don't anymore actually do care. it's what we do. we're fans. getting irrational comes with the territory. we have irrational expectations and get irrationally pissed when those expectations aren't met.

#15 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,277 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:08 AM

Boys! Boys! Let's settle this like reasonable and sexy teenagers. Whoever can swallow the most Tylenol PM wins.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com