Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats draft needs

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I want a true PF!! Someone who can post up. Watching biz or mullins posting up is sad. But I do love the development of our team. I like the way that it is being built.

Also don't get me wrong I think biz can be a starting Center but not PF. I also think that Mullins can be a good bench guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

usp-ncaa-basketball_-kentucky-media-day-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec
1 person likes this

Posted

I would love to add Noel, but my dream offseason is still adding Shabazz Muhammad and signing Andrew Bynum through FA(who knows, maybe after his injuries, teams will shy away and we will have the cash)

Walker

Muhammad

MKG

Mullens

Bynum

Sessions

Gordon

Taylor

Thomas

Haywood

Posted

Steer clear from Bynum.

Too many injury concerns. He hasn't even seen the court yet as they added fluid to his knees at the beginning of the year and he had a setback....while bowling

Posted

I don't want Muhammad. He can't shoot. You don't want Kemba, Muhammad, and MKG clogging up the lane for each other. This team needs an offensive-minded SG who can shoot, pass, and play overall smart ball. I don't think we need a superstar necessarily at SG. A James-Harden type player. In fact, I wouldn't mind if they traded for Jeremy Lamb. That is the type of guy that would thrive on this team. That way you can focus the next couple drafts and FA on guys down low.

Posted

If its a big you want look no further than Duke's Mason Plumlee.

Posted

If its a big you want look no further than Duke's Mason Plumlee.

No way. I hope you're kidding

Posted

usp-ncaa-basketball_-kentucky-media-day-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

Noel is who I want atm.

Posted

I guess with his size. But his skills don't scream post PF to me. Definitely not a true 4. If anything he's game is more of SF/PF than a PF/SF. If we do go BPA, then give him a look. But I tend to look at needs first.

Just watching highlights of him, and damn his shot is very similar to Durant's.

He seems like a player I would like and even more if we didn't draft MKG. Athletic player with potential. I'll keep tabs on him.

I'd like Poythress a lot especially if we lose out on Noel, Zeller, Shabazz and McAdoo

Posted

Not impressed with Noel at all.

Posted

Not impressed with Noel at all.

Posted

honestly best player available. this team has turned around a lot, but if a fantastic PG or SF comes along you don't pass him up