Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upper Deck West End Zone

Panthers Bar in NYC?

62 posts in this topic

Haha, are you saying that is expensive? I'm used to $8 drafts at most places, so $5 is cheap in comparison. They also have a wide selection of draft beers, not just your usual Coors/Miller/Bud Light poo beers. But yeah, it's not like 25 cent beer nights and what not that I was used to in Chapel Hill, that's for sure.

Jesus christ, that's like stadium prices. I tend bar, and we have 12 drafts. None of which are over 4.50 and we have daily 2 dollar and 3 dollar specials. For instance, Fat Tire and Blue Moon were 3 bucks today.

200 fifth, it's in park slope brooklyn but a good place to watch football, good beer and food. more steeler, giant, jets and cowboys fans but i go there if i go anywhere and if you get there early enough, each table has there own tvs so u can watch the game of your choice.

there is a saints bar in the les that ive been considering going to when we play them - billy hurricanes

you've struck gold in nyc if u can find pints for under $6 or $7

Thank you and I'll probably head to Brother Jimmy's.

its not that great, foodwise or anything. when we first moved here, i asked them if they played the panthers games, but they didnt have the ticket, just played whatever was on tv. could have changed but not sure, i would call and ask first.

Brother Jimmy's is great for college games (ACC), but I only tolerate it for that. The food is pretty shitty and NFL games usually aren't as expansive as other bars.

Jesus christ, that's like stadium prices. I tend bar, and we have 12 drafts. None of which are over 4.50 and we have daily 2 dollar and 3 dollar specials. For instance, Fat Tire and Blue Moon were 3 bucks today.

5 bucks for a good draft is pretty standard pricing for bars in Charlotte. In NYC I'd consider that a good deal.

I dont think there is a Panthers bar in Charlotte

2 people like this

Welcome to NYC (or LA for that matter).

I would kill for $2 or $3 beers on game day. I'm lucky if I get a Fat Tire draft for under $7.

Welcome to NYC (or LA for that matter).

I would kill for $2 or $3 beers on game day. I'm lucky if I get a Fat Tire draft for under $7.

Stumble Inn has 1/2 price beers on Sundays, so about $3/beer. BOOM.

Yeah if you wanna trudge up to the UES :|

i cant get myself to drink bud light/coors mich or that crap. BOOM