Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Official Panthers vs Bucs Game Thread

1,584 posts in this topic

Worst team in the NFL

Yet again.

At least we're consistent.

I hope Cam leaves Asap and gets a chance to play for an actual NFL team. He deserves much better than this clown show

Oh you mean the guy that can't read a pass rush and assign blocking and doesn't understand the offense well enough to be able to change a play at the line? Or maybe you mean the guy that can't hit a receiver unless he's open on the original break because he can't read coverages at all and just throws an int? No, I know who you mean, it's the guy that runs with the ball like he's holding a bag of groceries and has more fumbles than TD passes this season.

Rivera needs to be fired immediately, don't even wait for the season to end. He and Chud are completely incompetent. However, the problems with this team don't end with those 2, they just begin there. It takes a lot of suck from a lot of people to produce performances like these.

Ya I am done also. Thank god its basketball season, plenty of room on the bobcats bandwagon......atleast there is major improvement in that franchise.

At least there is some temporary hope with Bobcats, and I emphasize TEMPORARY.

....... fug

It's like clockwork. We play soft on all important game ending drives. Other teams run the same three plays on us over and over and win.

Browns tried

Defense could not stop them. However, the offense once again could only manage 14 points.

This team is soft and weak all around.

This team feels like the Lions of the 90's. So many problems everywhere that we don't even know who or what to blame.

How did this team beat the Redskins??

I'm numb to the loosing now

1 person likes this

Defense could not stop them. However, the offense once again could only manage 14 points.

This team is soft and weak all around.

lol at defending a defense that has trouble stopping an offense at the 20 yard line...no t.o. and under a minute to play...

How did this team beat anyone is a better question