Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Davis brought to tears

17 posts in this topic

I'm past crying, I honestly don't care anymore. It my sincerity I think these guys really do want to win, play with passion etc... but there is just not enough talent and the lack of understanding is not there due to the poor coaching.

I mean for heaven's sake we call a timeout and still manage to screw up the two point conversion because Kuechly and Munnerlyn didn't know there assignments. That's on the coaching staff as much as it is on the players.

That's pretty much all I've got to say.

At least my college team won our conference championship lol.

I did notice the receiver was yucking it up and bouncing around on the sidelines quite fast after being so devistatingly close to death.

TD did make contact with a shoulder to the helmet, and that's illegal, but he had no option. The receiver ducked his head into the shoulder.

He has played his ass off for this loser coaching staff. And you say this man should act like a man?

I dunno man. I appreciate TD

That was sarcasm, hence the "amirite?" obviously poking, at the people who thought Cam crying after some loses wasn't being a leader and showed "mental instability".

You really have to feel for these players who are playing their hearts out. Between horrible coaching, terrible refs and bad luck, we just can't get anything to go right.

I really hate these new rules.