Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For the future of the team.. Im glad we lost.

42 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

First off im glad we lost because that means one more nail in the coffin of Rivera, the LAST thing we need was to "finish strong" and give our new GM the temptation of keeping him. If losing means we guarantee RR will be gone, so be it!

2nd, the better draft position we havem the better our chances of a potential GM wanting to come here knowing he will be coming in with a good hand come draft day. I would rather go 3-13 with a top 3 pick as opposed to 6-10 or 7-9 with a crappy draft position. I was hoping all day we lost so these two things happen.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just don't see how we will get to three wins.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

the loser of the KC game will probably get the first pick.

Posted · Report post

on a side note, is there anybody worth taking #1 that is not a QB? I don't really follow college.

Posted · Report post

Only if we get a GM who will come in and actually be competent with the picks. Get excited about an OT with the 2nd overall pick...woo hoo

Posted · Report post

There are some really good lineman (both offensive and defensive) in this draft. We will definitely be taking either an OT or DT with our first pick, IMO. I'm leaning towards OT.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe if we sustain about 120 more tackles for loss doing the option runs Chud will finally switch to a real offense.

Na, we know he isn't that good of a coach.

Posted · Report post

Kiper was saying yesterday that there really isn't anyone that's a clear cut, heads above everyone else pick in this year's draft. Even if we do get a high pick, there seems to be slim pickings to choose from.

Posted · Report post

Kiper was saying yesterday that there really isn't anyone that's a clear cut, heads above everyone else pick in this year's draft. Even if we do get a high pick, there seems to be slim pickings to choose from.

Figures, just our luck.

Posted · Report post

on a side note, is there anybody worth taking #1 that is not a QB? I don't really follow college.

star lotulelei (massive DT from utah) seems to be the front runner although luke joeckel (OT from texas a&m) is flying up draft boards.

Posted · Report post

Kiper!!!! what does he know!

Posted · Report post

How can someone be GLAD we lost? Cynical much?

2 people like this