Photo
- - - - -

To those that left with 5 min. left in the 4th . . .

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

It's the Tarheel culture and tradition. It has infected Panther fans since inception of the team. DIdn't you know this?

#17 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

i'm not even gonna bag on the fans anymore....It's a pathetic team, it's gotta meet its fans half way at least.

#18 Papps17

Papps17

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

Wine and Cheese fanbase. Well never have the backing others do bc of our lack in winning and our age. We worry more about the rowdy "true" fans ruining our wine and cheese event

#19 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,060 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I lol'd when a second wave of people started filing out after Tampa TIED the game. I wasn't sure if they were just stupid and thought we were behind, apathetic, or maybe they were just tired of this pathetic attempt of a franchise and what we have become accustomed to seeing for years.

#20 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,339 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

I thought you were going to congratulate them for leaving early. Kind of like Pavlov's dogs, the fans have finally figured out to leave before the cattle prod to the testicles gets applied.....

#21 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

I left in the first quarter... I was too pissed to continue.

#22 ThatNiggaManny

ThatNiggaManny

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Carolina

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

no, we have a shitty fan base, we deserve what we have...what makes you think you DESERVE better?

When I said that, I was refering to us not accepting a losing team.

#23 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

When I said that, I was refering to us not accepting a losing team.

ah ok, I thought you were meaning you, as you hometown bums that sell your tickets to the away team fans then wonder why there is a losing attitude :D

#24 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I stayed till the end of OT. I also sat in traffic for over an hour without moving 100 ft...

#25 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,310 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

This thread reminds me of the people that stand up in 500 sections facing the crowd doing reverse bird flapping motions in an attempt to bitch at fans to cheer.

#26 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Wine and Cheese fanbase. Well never have the backing others do bc of our lack in winning and our age. We worry more about the rowdy "true" fans ruining our wine and cheese event

Nevermind my screen name... lol! BUT this is what im talkin about... Preach preacher!

Some of us are too fixed on what the fans are doing. JR would never allow the fans in BofA stadium to be rowdy enough to make a difference like Seattle's 12th man anyway. OUR fans are NOT the dirfference in winning and losing.

You cant expect the team to play like ass year after year and expect the fans to be excited about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.