Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I killed it today at Goodwill (my new jersey hobby) 5/4/13

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been doing this for like 10 years. Easy way to make quick money. Go to thrift stores get cheap jerseys then sell them on Ebay or whatever for a butt load. Easy money

Posted

Cool idea JLD. I may have to get it on that as well... Didn't think about it until someone mentioned it above but they would make great additions if framed in my newly established man cave. Kind of mad at myself now because I threw away a bunch of old ones I had (including a white Dan Morgan, and black Peppers, and a powder blue Tomlinson) a couple years ago in part b/c my wife thinks there is an age cut off for jerseys and fitted hats, lol. Still wearing the fitteds though and will rock a jersey to a game.

Love that Atlanta throwback, those were my favorite designed throwbacks - I liked the Miami ones too:

Miami-Heat-6-LeBron-James-Black-ABA-Hardwood-Classic-Jersey.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

JLD, this may be the 10th thread you have created about going to goodwill, lol

Btw, I am digging the chas rainbows.

Posted

Goodwill to me is like a 6 year old in a candy store....lol

I looked at Goodwill's auction site but the fees are stupid so I pass on that.

I love the hunt for a jersey and when you find one thats a good one well that makes my day.

Jason :Goodwill" Luckydog

I love the Rainbows throwback jersey as well and the Citadel jersey cause I'm almost 90% sure its game worn

too bad I just changed my username back to jasonluckydog

Posted

Goodwill to me is like a 6 year old in a candy store....lol

I looked at Goodwill's auction site but the fees are stupid so I pass on that.

I love the hunt for a jersey and when you find one thats a good one well that makes my day.

Jason :Goodwill" Luckydog

I love the Rainbows throwback jersey as well and the Citadel jersey cause I'm almost 90% sure its game worn

too bad I just changed my username back to jasonluckydog

I bought a couple of COLTS jerseys off of Goodwill.com. I also picked up a few other jerseys. (Various teams/various players.) You are welcome to them if you want them.

They are yours free. No strings. Just PM me a mailing address and I will pack them up when they arrive. (Knowing Goodwill, it may take a week or 2.)

Brian (formerly Sports Talk)

1 person likes this

Posted

I have an authentic Chauncy Billups pistons jersey I will trade u for the Mark Fields jersey

Posted

I have the Iverson throwback but the blue and red one. Sweet.

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought a couple of COLTS jerseys off of Goodwill.com. I also picked up a few other jerseys. (Various teams/various players.) You are welcome to them if you want them.

They are yours free. No strings. Just PM me a mailing address and I will pack them up when they arrive. (Knowing Goodwill, it may take a week or 2.)

Brian (formerly Sports Talk)

Thank you for the generosity Brian I sent you an email!!

I have an authentic Chauncy Billups pistons jersey I will trade u for the Mark Fields jersey

Sorry man I cant part with the Fields jersey that was the 2nd jersey I found and its MARK FIELDS!! lol I love that jersey.

Posted

On my way to take my son home hit Goodwill and found 3 jerseys!!! That is a good day

Here are the pics

Throwback jerseys are cool

20121125_194344.jpg

20121125_194334.jpg

20121125_194424.jpg20121125_194501.jpg

The best one is an on field jersey of Roy Williams former safety and 1st round pick of the Cowboys

20121125_194247.jpg20121125_194258.jpg

Posted

I bought this bad boy off Ebay for $10

20121201_205610.jpg20121201_205546.jpg

Posted

I bought this bad boy off Ebay for $10

20121201_205610.jpg20121201_205546.jpg

wow . cool legit ? it loos awesome . planning to buy this one . can you just pm me the info.about where to buy it ?

120218.jpg

Posted

I found Conkers bad fur day and Goldeneye and a great n64 on goodwill for dirt cheap.

1 person likes this