Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

The Bucs are who we thought they were...we let them off the hook! :growl:

#62 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

I called it too....I never dreamed they would give up the 2 point conversion though.

#63 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I've lowered the bar...

2012-2013 will be a success if one of our players doesn't take out a full page ad predicting a superbowl....If the season starts without such an ad, I will celebrate

#64 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

On the sidelines yesterday, there were some people celebrating with a few minutes left. Media type people. I told them the Panthers would lose this game. They laughed at me, said there was no way, and asked why I thought so.

"All I know is this team knows how to lose" I said.

I went on to explain that the offense would fail at trying to run the clock, there would be some mental errors, and V-Jax or Clark would end up winning the game.

They looked in amazement at me as all I said came true, but really, anyone that had been paying a little attention all season long saw it coming.

This losing stench is going to take a few seasons to wash away I am afraid. At this point, one can't help chalk it up to karma for the 2010 intentional tanking of the season by JR.

Pass the bourbon.

I agree with you 100% plus. I've been saying what you stated about this team from since last season. I sensed it from the first few games I've watched. A team that has resigned themselves to losing mentally doesn't know how to win. They simply hope to win. What is so sad is, this team doesn't realize it. You can't hope to win. You have to know how to win. Even worst is, the mentality is not only with the players but seems be with the coaching staff also. It's like some kind of negative Karma surrounding this team.

I feel your pain because I kept looking at the clock on Sunday and hoped that the Panthers wouldn't figure out a way to lose the game. It's not even about opponents anymore with this team. It's simply feels like this the mentality of this team is, don't know how to win. They play like losers hoping to get away with a win. I hope the team realizes it's real problem and fixes it because individual talent alone is not going to help this team.

#65 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

I hope they do not promote Beane to permanent gm - was reading an article about him in the local paper a few days ago - the guy thinks he has a shot at it and is apparently one of JR s favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com