Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthersguru14 Mock Draft 4.0

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all are both sad.

Anyway, if you go back and watch our DL it's Dwan who's drawing the double teams, not Ron. I'd love to keep Ron on a cheaper contract though for those jumbo, goalline stand packages.

This is why a dominating NT would put the line over the edge. If you have two interior guys who require double teams, then pick your poison.

Posted

So chuck/panthersguru, how many mocks will you be at by April?

15.0? 20.5??

Posted

A dominant 3 tech who commands double teams would do the same AND give you an extra pass rusher.

Posted

A dominant 3 tech who commands double teams would do the same AND give you an extra pass rusher.

Yeah, I was saying adding a dominate NT to go along with an already dominating 3tech woyld put the entire line over the top.

Posted

I wanna kick you in the nuts for suggesting Van Gorder as DC. He flat out sucks! as a DC and a HC (in 1 season he blew up Georgia Southern who was a FCS powerhouse and ran for the hills)

Posted

I wanna kick you in the nuts for suggesting Van Gorder as DC. He flat out sucks! as a DC and a HC (in 1 season he blew up Georgia Southern who was a FCS powerhouse and ran for the hills)

carolina-chuck doesn't really know a whole lot about football, please forgive him...

Posted

Marques Wilson is worse at getting off of coverage than LaFell is

yet you have him as a#2 WR

please stop

Posted

carolina-chuck doesn't really know a whole lot about football, please forgive him...

Wood please shut the FU(K up for once you childish piece of motha fu(ker $hit!

I swear you go sleep at night angry at me. It makes me happy knowing you cant get off my nuts you pathetic dumb@ss.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, think I'll come back when the romper room hs shut down