Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthersguru14 Mock Draft 4.0

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Y'all are both sad.

Anyway, if you go back and watch our DL it's Dwan who's drawing the double teams, not Ron. I'd love to keep Ron on a cheaper contract though for those jumbo, goalline stand packages.

This is why a dominating NT would put the line over the edge. If you have two interior guys who require double teams, then pick your poison.

Posted · Report post

So chuck/panthersguru, how many mocks will you be at by April?

15.0? 20.5??

Posted · Report post

A dominant 3 tech who commands double teams would do the same AND give you an extra pass rusher.

Posted · Report post

A dominant 3 tech who commands double teams would do the same AND give you an extra pass rusher.

Yeah, I was saying adding a dominate NT to go along with an already dominating 3tech woyld put the entire line over the top.

Posted · Report post

I wanna kick you in the nuts for suggesting Van Gorder as DC. He flat out sucks! as a DC and a HC (in 1 season he blew up Georgia Southern who was a FCS powerhouse and ran for the hills)

Posted · Report post

I wanna kick you in the nuts for suggesting Van Gorder as DC. He flat out sucks! as a DC and a HC (in 1 season he blew up Georgia Southern who was a FCS powerhouse and ran for the hills)

carolina-chuck doesn't really know a whole lot about football, please forgive him...

Posted · Report post

Marques Wilson is worse at getting off of coverage than LaFell is

yet you have him as a#2 WR

please stop

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck doesn't really know a whole lot about football, please forgive him...

Wood please shut the FU(K up for once you childish piece of motha fu(ker $hit!

I swear you go sleep at night angry at me. It makes me happy knowing you cant get off my nuts you pathetic dumb@ss.

Posted · Report post

Well, think I'll come back when the romper room hs shut down