Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigger Problem: Offense or Defense?

153 posts in this topic

Posted

Impossible to answer at this point. New GM must get finished slinging his axe around before it makes any sense to consider rating our needs.

Posted

special teams, or lack there of, have been just as detrimental to our unsuccess.

2 people like this

Posted

Peppers90 is beating his chest over a defense that directly won one game (redskins this year) in 2 seasons. Just one! Even when the D plays lights out we need 30 points and 100 qb ratings to get it done. Peppers90 is a player first fan named after the Bears DE but Im the idiot? Lol.

The fans who only watch the Panthers dont believe defenses exist that win low scoring games or close games out. Our defense is the end all be all.

Posted

Peppers90 is beating his chest over a defense that directly won one game (redskins this year) in 2 seasons. Just one! Even when the D plays lights out we need 30 points and 100 qb ratings to get it done. Peppers90 is a player first fan named after the Bears DE but Im the idiot? Lol.

The fans who only watch the Panthers dont believe defenses exist that win low scoring games or close games out. Our defense is the end all be all.

To prove your genius then, tell me how many 30 point games the offense has had this year. THEN tell me how many times out of 11 we have 14 or less(hint for you since you tend to be slow -> TB is one of them since the DEFENSE SCORED)

Right we rely on 30 point games. PAHAHAHAH

Posted

KT is so smart he is determined our defense should only allow 10 points a game, that way we would only have one loss. he also forgets that the offense has given points and can't realize the defense has scored points. he is just so worried people are picking on poor little cam. carry on king blackness, you are the epitome of our frail fan base. too scared what the media says about our quarterback and doesn't hold any accountability on that side of the ball because he is so worried about all the white reporters and what they will say. it's gotten so pathetic, we are going backwards now.

btw ive been here since 07 and dont give a poo enough to change my name, but go ahead and continue to speak irrelevance.

Posted

Oh I get it, KT is watching his recorded games from last season.

Only explanation, no one is that retarded right?

Posted

Actually, it's been a complete team effort this year. The special teams are anything but. Defense is quite good until that last possession the opposing team seems to always get when they are within a score. Offensive play calling is quite predictable in the late stages of the game, thus ensuring that games cannot be closed out with us holding the ball. With all the talent and potential on this team, and there are lots, it's still amateur hour when it comes down to it.

Posted

secondary needs an overhaul and D needs better coaching.

Posted

secondary needs an overhaul and D needs better coaching.

D needs a heart too. We all saw them quit in OT on Sunday. They werent even attempting to tackle. I dont blame Thomas Davis for crying and being emotional after the game, he knows his unit is pathetic. CJ knows guys arent studying and focusing. Thats why went on his lil twitter rant.

Posted

D needs a heart too. We all saw them quit in OT on Sunday. They werent even attempting to tackle. I dont blame Thomas Davis for crying and being emotional after the game, he knows his unit is pathetic. CJ knows guys arent studying and focusing. Thats why went on his lil twitter rant.

I wouldn't say quit.. more like the team was playing very tired and also in loser prevent scheme that mcderp called.. the coaches doesn't learn jack poo.

Posted

uhmmmm were you here last year?

wait, obviously not.

very few defenses could win games when the offense struggles to score more than 2 touchdowns a game, sometimes not even that.

besides, KT is an idiot.

Just because I did not post here...does not mean I have I not been an avid follower...in fact, I starting viewing the Huddle in 2009.

And beyond that, I was referencing what a previous poster was saying.

Posted

Replying to Bigger Problem: Offensive Coordinator or Defensive Coordinator?