Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Those of you with a duck..

4 posts in this topic

Stop giving them to Medlock.

Duck...out of all the other vowels...you chose U?

I know it doesn't rhyme..but still...

Duck...out of all the other vowels...you chose U?

I know it doesn't rhyme..but still...

Why would I choose 'o'? Giving medlock a dock doesn't sound right..

because it rhymes with 'truck' I guess we know where your mind is...and I must say that I approve. Mr Pantherfan is a lucky man.

• Topics

• Even if you take the bible as the literal word, can someone provide the quote about lesbians?
    • Watch the video. He lays it out pretty well that Michigan put him in a position to stop outside plays and funnel the action back inside for the interior players to clean up.
    • Yeah, he and Davenport are guys I don't want in the 2nd. They may just not be good enough "football" players at the next level. Nice size/measurements, but for Tanoh, you get this: Average explosiveness up the field. Doesn't find ways to the edge as a pass rusher often enough. Too content to just ride on a stale bull rush. Plays with excessively narrow base and anchor. Functional contact balance seems to be a coin-flip from snap to snap. Legs don't always look steady under him. Tussles with blocker in front of him and loses track of the ball. Plays upright and gets pads turned too easily by blockers widening him out of the hole. Need to learn to use his length to punch and control at the point. In the 2nd, no thanks.