Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Wealth Redistribution Under Obama

125 posts in this topic

I think the problem he had with your statement was banks be able to determine what loans to make based on the major.

I know a lot of doctors....trust me the world also needs 14th literary majors

I was only being half serious about the banks deciding not to fund certain majors, but if they have to hold the paper I don't want the government to make it equal for all.

If certain people can get loans for cars the same should be said for student loans.

Also make student loans just like other loans, able to go away with bankruptcy.....but the government won't ever do that....as they backed the loans.

If the government does not back them the cost of education will go down.

In Ireland, they only require students to pay a registration fee. Tuition is covered.

By whom?

It's free...duh.

jesus hatter, is it now ok to compare european demographics and economics to the US?

Jesus beans...you are the ones who keep harping that we need programs like the European nations have. So yes, pointing out that many of those same countries are going away from those very programs is certainly relevant.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

What is really funny us that this is the most intelligent post you have made here in months.

Jesus beans...you are the ones who keep harping that we need programs like the European nations have. So yes, pointing out that many of those same countries are going away from those very programs is certainly relevant.

So are we all at the kids table now? You were right before, this conversation is laughable.

hey madhatter, cite your sources

Source for what? The fact that European economies are in trouble and their citizens are pissed off about benefits declining? Just turn in the news and watch.

I'd like to hear from the left on this one...why are many European economies in so much trouble? Serious question and requesting a serious reply.

hey madhatter when you were in college did you write "JUST TURN ON THE NEWS, JUST LOOK AROUND YOU" on your reference pages