Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasay Told Gano To Wear #4, So Shut Up Already

63 posts in this topic

Posted

It's proper grammar to capitalize a title.

Posted

It's just a WR, who never won a ring with us, who cares? I hope you morons say that too when another player gets #89 one day and our FO has no interest in retiring the number.

Posted

It's proper grammar to capitalize a title.

Yeah, just wondering why its automatic for some users and not others.

Posted

It's just a WR, who never won a ring with us, who cares? I hope you morons say that too when another player gets #89 one day and our FO has no interest in retiring the number.

i don't care and nobody else should.

does the universe collapse when brooklyn bully is trying to be a contrarian against a position that almost nobody is actually taking?

Posted

That doesn't make it any less wrong.

That's like your best friend asking if he can date your ex-girlfriend. You're probably going to say yes, but your not going to be happy about it.

Sounds like you have issues with letting go of things. She's your Ex GF for a reason and has been for a while now. Time to move on man..

Posted

That doesn't make it any less wrong.

That's like your best friend asking if he can date your ex-girlfriend. You're probably going to say yes, but your not going to be happy about it.

I reccomended you watch soap operas instead of football if drama is what you are drawn too. It's a sport, don't be such a woman about it.

Posted

If the organization doesn't have a problem with it, then it really didn't matter what John said or not. And I have the utmost respect for John, but what I'm saying is, if the organization had no plans to retire his number then the number was up for grabs.

Posted

Sounds like you have issues with letting go of things. She's your Ex GF for a reason and has been for a while now. Time to move on man..

LOL fugging Ivan...

ON TO THA NEXT ONE, ON TO THA NEXT ONE

Posted

You guys here are a silly bunch. Seriously bitching over a #????

If that really irritates you then you should really get a life and get off the panthers nuts.

Guess what guys someone other than Steve Smith might wear #89 in the future ..

You guys are worse than the rednecks in Alabama at a straight daves wrestling match

Posted

Should we make a thread about why Naane got to wear Jake's no.17 last year???

Should we cry about it?

Huddlers Stfu already

Posted

Should we make a thread about why Naane got to wear Jake's no.17 last year???

Should we cry about it?

Huddlers Stfu already

Don't tell us what to do

Posted

I love when users have to come into a thread that they contribute nothing to just to tell people to stop whining about their opinions lol.

It's like the huddle comes with volume and every time someone posts in this thread an annoying alarm goes off.

No, you chose to open this thread, you chose to read through all the whining, and nobody is going to stop whining because you're whining.

1 person likes this