Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Kasay Told Gano To Wear #4, So Shut Up Already

63 posts in this topic

Why Do Some Users Capatlize Every First Letter In Thread Titles?

Evertime I make a thread the title it looks that way. Its automatic for some reason.

Why Do Some Users Capatlize Every First Letter In Thread Titles?

It's Called Class.

*monocle*

That's exactly my point, but I'm on the other end of the spectrum. If you're only going to be here for a short while then pick a number that didn't belong to one of the most iconic players in the Panthers organization.

when one of the most iconic players in an organization's history is a kicker then theres a problem

1 person likes this

Evertime I make a thread the title it looks that way. Its automatic for some reason.

Mine don't do dat

Mine don't do dat

Yeah, IDK why it does/doesn't. I've wonder several times why some were capitolized and some weren't.

It's proper grammar to capitalize a title.

It's just a WR, who never won a ring with us, who cares? I hope you morons say that too when another player gets #89 one day and our FO has no interest in retiring the number.

It's proper grammar to capitalize a title.

Yeah, just wondering why its automatic for some users and not others.

It's just a WR, who never won a ring with us, who cares? I hope you morons say that too when another player gets #89 one day and our FO has no interest in retiring the number.

i don't care and nobody else should.

does the universe collapse when brooklyn bully is trying to be a contrarian against a position that almost nobody is actually taking?

• Topics

• WaPo isn't partners with the CIA. Amazon Web Services, which sells servers to thousands upon thousands of companies and websites, sold servers to the CIA. You can buy your own now right here. Does that make you partners with the WaPo? https://aws.amazon.com When Jimmy Dore says "600 million dollars is more than the Washington Post is even worth!" he's being a dumbass. The Washington Post didn't make the deal with the CIA so what they're worth is irrelevant. Amazon Web Services sold them servers, and they happen to have the same parent company as the Washington Post. The thing about Jimmy Dore is that he is absolutely utterly obsessed with Hillary Clinton. Like, utterly obsessed. Everything goes back to Hillary Clinton to him, and his obsession has morphed into skepticism of the Russian investigation, because he views it as an excuse for why Hillary lost. He can't accept the Russia stuff being true because if it's true then maybe Clinton didn't lose on merit. And so his skepticism of the Russia investigation has led him down the path of 'well the Deep State is conspiring against Trump' and 'the Deep State is the real true evil.' He fact-checks nothing. It's Alex Jones level poo.
    • Anyone who can equate any modern presidency at any moment in time with the embarrassment we see right now is off their gd rocker. What is really telling is that we now see that Trump can't just be casual.  He can't just talk it up with other peers.  He can't just chill the f*ck out. Seriously....people like this are weird as hell.   It's been obvious he's the head of a business but not a business savvy guy since the Apprentice.  I don't understand why we want the Sharknado meets 80s bad guy of Presidents.