• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

You don't know how bad I wanted to take that pic to his mom, shove it in her face, and ask her if it was hers. Also, his dad is the town commissioner of a small town. He could have put the pic in his campaign signs.

My husband had to restrain my son. A friend talked me down when I called her to make sure she had bail money. Honestly, if not for my daughter begging us not to embarrass her, I'm not sure what I'd have done once the shock wore off. And believe me, I was in complete shock for a couple of hours.

#32 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,169 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

You don't know how bad I wanted to take that pic to his mom, shove it in her face, and ask her if it was hers. Also, his dad is the town commissioner of a small town. He could have put the pic in his campaign signs.

My husband had to restrain my son. A friend talked me down when I called her to make sure she had bail money. Honestly, if not for my daughter begging us not to embarrass her, I'm not sure what I'd have done once the shock wore off. And believe me, I was in complete shock for a couple of hours.

Only hours? I can't imagine having a daughter and going through that. It wouldn't likely be a matter of hours. I'd be plotting the most perfect revenge for weeks, even months, until I felt vindicated. Until I achieved the ultimate in exacting revenge, I would have been non-stop making the kids life a living hell.

In the words of Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare"

You should have known
The price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here
Yeah
Oooooooh
It's your fuging nightmare
While your nightmare comes to life

Can't wake up in sweat
Cause it ain't over yet
Still dancing with your demons
Victim of your own creation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.