Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we keep Rivera for another Season?

109 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if you ignore all our pissed away games in the 4th qtr this season, you've gotta remember last year too. Not to even mention all his bone headed and recurring mismanagement of the clock and making adjustments in game. It's the same poo from last season, and we have regressed under his watch. He's not the guy, plain and simple.

Posted

Coaches have won more, with less. Talent wise, we are about on par with some .500 teams. Rivera has shown absolutely no improvement since the Arizona game last year. He cannot adjust and is a choker. We have been in multiple games this year, only to have Mo Ron blow it in the end. Look at the Colts, their team was gutted and arguably have WORSE talent than us, but they are still in the playoff hunt.

This whole coaching staff has got to go. No one is happy, and the players do not like Rivera. They lost his trust.

Colts are playing inspired football for their coach and probably played the easiest Schedule in the NFL so far while we have played one of the Hardest. it flips from here out though, theirs gets a lot harder and ours has been getting easier, I bet you are going to see them get a rude awakening.

I think our talent is that on pare with a .500 team right now I would agree with that. but our schedule has been horrific only 2 teams below .500 in the first 10 games.

Posted

Lets see. Atl. Cam rush on third and 1 easily gets the first down but fumbles. Instead of going 4th and one we punt.

We have murdered ryan all game. Hes on the one yard line. We put no pressure on him. Let him sit back and launch a duck. Ok seemingly ok. Except we have a 5'4 safety playing 30 yards off that still lets a wr behind him then miss times his jump. This is the time for a systematic 10 yard at a time pass defense there was one minute and no time outs.

Then bears 2:30 left and now we play defense like we should have played against the falcons.

These two losses end our season and rons career.

He doesnt understand end of game situations.

Posted

300g667434.gif

the gif made me laugh, but be real though bro not into hey "i'm on the Internets posts" either argue for or against or get out, I'm trying a constructive critical thinking argument, where I take a point of view even if it's not one I hold myself and argue it. currently I'd say I'm winning, most of the posts aren't worth the effort to reply

Posted

Ummm most times we have been ahead and cant close not we cant come from behind. I feel like our qb has failed there but can be taught. Ron is not the guy to teach him.

again in english this time would be great

Posted

most of the posts aren't worth the effort to reply

lol agreed

Posted

Doesn't matter. New GM will want his own guy.

Posted

This steak tastes like a sweaty mans asshole, should I continue to eat it?

Posted

Even if you ignore all our pissed away games in the 4th qtr this season, you've gotta remember last year too. Not to even mention all his bone headed and recurring mismanagement of the clock and making adjustments in game. It's the same poo from last season, and we have regressed under his watch. He's not the guy, plain and simple.

last year we would have been a playoff team with the defense we have now, defense was complete rap last season, now it's just the DB's. offense though has been a much bigger issue mainly because of the O-line and with that said I don't think the Offensive play calling has been bad.

there have been a few clock mismanagement issues, but what coach doesn't have a few? especially the new ones? I know not an excuse, but sometimes and especially in Football people have unrealistic views of what should be expected.

Posted

Doesn't matter. New GM will want his own guy.

here's the thing I agree, but argue why you think he should go or stay?

Posted

it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see a new gm keep rivera around...

...it also wouldn't surprise me to see a new gm put cam on the shelf.

Posted

it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see a new gm keep rivera around...

...it also wouldn't surprise me to see a new gm put cam on the shelf.

the Cam on the shelf stuff just isn't going to happen, it's good talk fodder for those that do it for a living or have nothing better to talk about but it's just not going to happen.

1 person likes this