Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myck Kabongo PG, 2013 NBA DRAFT

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You're going to compare Kemba to CP3? The only thing they have in common is there height. Can't even compare their size. Let's see whos on the stupid train. Funny how people like you try to act so smart but goes on and make stupid comments like that. CP3 is on a whole different level since his rookie days compared to Kemba.

I never said I wanted the kid out of town. I said we could use an upgrade to benefit this whole team. Kemba is not the kind of PG where you can really build pieces around with. He's more of a piece you build around someone. Hes another 6th man kind of guy. Another game tonight showed that Sessions control this offense a whole lot better than Kemba. Kemba usually plays well only and gets most of his points off when Sessions is on the floor running this offense as the PG and Kemba playing more of a SG role.

So Keep riding that "stupid train". Come back better next time if you wanna act smart.

You are fuging moron.

1. You brought up size. I only said he is the same size as one of the best point guards in the game. Also most analytics feel Kemba is a better defender then CP3. So again you're wrong on 2 of your arguments.

2. Obviously Coach Dunlap thinks differently then you. Since he built his offense around Kemba.

Plus since Kemba is only in his 2nd year and Session is in his 6th it might look differently when they run the team idiot. Kemba had to be a scoring guard in college so it might take more then a year and 12 games to get back to facilitater mode. Which he was coming out of high school in NY. When he was one of the best pg in the country.

3. Let me know when Myck K leads a team to the national championship. Then we can talk about him being a upgrade over Kemba. Who has. Right there idiot would be fact that he could be a player. That you can build around.

4. You trying to debate me in basketball is comical. All your opinions are some of the dumbest poo on this forum. The whole "Noel is the same as Davis" debate. When Noel can't shoot or dribble and Davis is knocking down 3' and running fast breaks. You are a idiot and should take the time to learn the game before you post.

Posted · Report post

There's actually a Bcats fan that wants to TRADE Kemba ?

Now I've seen it all Bcats fans

Smh

Posted · Report post

You are fuging moron.

1. You brought up size. I only said he is the same size as one of the best point guards in the game. Also most analytics feel Kemba is a better defender then CP3. So again you're wrong on 2 of your arguments.

2. Obviously Coach Dunlap thinks differently then you. Since he built his offense around Kemba.

Plus since Kemba is only in his 2nd year and Session is in his 6th it might look differently when they run the team idiot. Kemba had to be a scoring guard in college so it might take more then a year and 12 games to get back to facilitater mode. Which he was coming out of high school in NY. When he was one of the best pg in the country.

3. Let me know when Myck K leads a team to the national championship. Then we can talk about him being a upgrade over Kemba. Who has. Right there idiot would be fact that he could be a player. That you can build around.

4. You trying to debate me in basketball is comical. All your opinions are some of the dumbest poo on this forum. The whole "Noel is the same as Davis" debate. When Noel can't shoot or dribble and Davis is knocking down 3' and running fast breaks. You are a idiot and should take the time to learn the game before you post.

Did I'd ever said Noel can dribble or shoot 3s like Davis? I said he can bring the same defenses ability like Davis. Noel's offense is not even close to Davis'. Davis was a PG in high school so of course he's a better baller than Noel. Noel is rawer than Davis but hell give UK the same defenses production as Davis. "moron" don't put words in my moth

Posted · Report post

we have gone through so many PGs in Charlotte that didn't work and now we finally have one that is becoming a star in the league and is very clutch. No way should we replace him. He'll be a top 5 PG in the league easily.

Posted · Report post

we have gone through so many PGs in Charlotte that didn't work and now we finally have one that is becoming a star in the league and is very clutch. No way should we replace him. He'll be a top 5 PG in the league easily.

Kemba will be good but prob not great.

I like to think that he'll become a top5 easily but think its kinda soon to start thinking that. There's a lot of young great and should become great PGs like Lillard.

Posted · Report post

Kemba will be good but prob not great.

I like to think that he'll become a top5 easily but think its kinda soon to start thinking that. There's a lot of young great and should become great PGs like Lillard.

How do you know? You know little to nothing about basketball or basketball players. Stop making stupid statements that have no facts behind them.

Posted · Report post

Did I'd ever said Noel can dribble or shoot 3s like Davis? I said he can bring the same defenses ability like Davis. Noel's offense is not even close to Davis'. Davis was a PG in high school so of course he's a better baller than Noel. Noel is rawer than Davis but hell give UK the same defenses production as Davis. "moron" don't put words in my moth

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Don't get me wrong, I like Zeller a lot too. It's just that I think that at the end of next season, the sure consensus no.1 player would definetly be Noel. He's almost the same player as Anthony Davis, just without the athletic ability. He's Anthony Davis 2.0. Its going to come down to either Noel or Muhammad being that player that the team with the first pick just can't pass up on.

Zeller is a better scorer than Noel and will be a great compliment to pair up with Bismack. Noel on the other hand, offense is weak and known for his shot blocking. Sounds like anyone? We were all over AD to be pair up with Bismack this year eventhough his offense was weak. So if Cho and MJ has another chance to take a second coming of AD I think that's who theyll take.

Noel and Bismack both lacked the offensive side of the ball but would that be a great defensive front court to watch though. You gotta have defense in the NBA, just look at the Heat.

My comparison to NBA players is that Zeller is more of a Pau Gasol, while Noel is a Alonzo Mourning. Either one should be an upgrade and a strong piece for this team going into the future but I'm just making my case for Noel. I think we will see Zeller's stock drop a bit next year.

Hey dumbass you don't remember posting this.

Now pick up your face.

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Don't get me wrong, I like Zeller a lot too. It's just that I think that at the end of next season, the sure consensus no.1 player would definetly be Noel. He's almost the same player as Anthony Davis, just without the athletic ability. He's Anthony Davis 2.0. Its going to come down to either Noel or Muhammad being that player that the team with the first pick just can't pass up on.

Zeller is a better scorer than Noel and will be a great compliment to pair up with Bismack. Noel on the other hand, offense is weak and known for his shot blocking. Sounds like anyone? We were all over AD to be pair up with Bismack this year eventhough his offense was weak. So if Cho and MJ has another chance to take a second coming of AD I think that's who theyll take.

Noel and Bismack both lacked the offensive side of the ball but would that be a great defensive front court to watch though. You gotta have defense in the NBA, just look at the Heat.

My comparison to NBA players is that Zeller is more of a Pau Gasol, while Noel is a Alonzo Mourning. Either one should be an upgrade and a strong piece for this team going into the future but I'm just making my case for Noel. I think we will see Zeller's stock drop a bit next year.

Now pick up your face.

Thank you DUMBASS!!! Thank you for proving me right.

(1) I never said anything about Noel being a great offensive player like Davis

(2) I never said he can shoot 3s or dribble like Davis

(3) And I stated that hes not know for his offensive game.

Thank you. I appreciate it. If you're blind, please go back over it a few times to check if I ever stated that he has an offensive game like Davis

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Now pick up your face.

LOL . All you did was proved me right dumbass. Thank you again

Posted · Report post

z

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

• HUDDLER
  • 4,372 posts
  • 262 PIE

Now pick up your face.

"4. You trying to debate me in basketball is comical. All your opinions are some of the dumbest poo on this forum. The whole "Noel is the same as Davis" debate. When Noel can't shoot or dribble and Davis is knocking down 3' and running fast breaks. You are a idiot and should take the time to learn the game before you post." -YOU

Me saying dribble or 3s anywhere??

Posted · Report post

I don't really have a place in this argument but Noel is raw, like really raw. He is super athletic, but so is Bismack Biyombo. I have seen two UK games this year (vs. Maryland and vs. Duke) and both times he got dominated in the paint. Len and Plumlee who both outweigh Noel by 30 pounds just took it to him. If Noel stays for two or three years and gets some meat on his bones I can see him being a good player, but right now he is John Henson without the mid range jumper. He can dunk, rebound, and block shots; but he has no post game and lacks a mid range jumper.