Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will the team handle the primetime stage?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Just my opinion, but I think one of the reasons the Thursday night game went so badly is that we have an inexperienced head coach going against one of the best coaches in the NFL with only a few days to prepare. Coughlin knew how to better prepare a team for a game in 3 days than Rivera did, and it showed. Hopefully, that will not be a problem this time.

Posted

If the recent past is any indication, they will choke like Mama Cass.

Ok I'm shallow...I laughed

Posted

Losing to a Vickless- Mccoyless Eagle team will be a new low..

Posted

Crash& burn

Posted

Defense shows up while we decide to rely on the read option as the base of our defense.

Lose 21-12.

I'm serious too. I foresee Chud sticking wit the read option for another game. Hopefully he gets fired after the game.

Wouldn't surprise me either. And the Eagles are bad enough that it will probably work, which Chud will then use as justification for his brand of football.

I am soooo ready for a new coaching staff.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope we lose. There is nothing for us to gain by winning. Half the players on this team if not more, won't be here next year. We need to get the first overall pick if possible, so we can trade it for a boat load more.

Posted

I hope we lose. There is nothing for us to gain by winning. Half the players on this team if not more, won't be here next year. We need to get the first overall pick if possible, so we can trade it for a boat load more.

More loser talk.

Posted

More loser talk.

It won't be loser talk once you see the treasure trove of picks we reel in come April.

Posted

It won't be loser talk once you see the treasure trove of picks we reel in come April.

Wishing your team would lose, anytime, is loser talk. You can sprinkle glitter on a turd, but in the end its still a turd!

Posted

Wishing your team would lose, anytime, is loser talk. You can sprinkle glitter on a turd, but in the end its still a turd!

It's all for the good of the franchise. We got to think about the future here. I rather win in the long term, than to win now when it doesn't matter and it hurts us later. There's some great offensive lineman coming out this year. I want to get at least two of them, along with other picks. We can't do that with our current situation.

Posted

It's all for the good of the franchise. We got to think about the future here. I rather win in the long term, than to win now when it doesn't matter and it hurts us later. There's some great offensive lineman coming out this year. I want to get at least two of them, along with other picks. We can't do that with our current situation.

If you have players that fold.....that isn't good for the long term. Means there are a lot more players to replace and that topic pick ainsy gonna solve our problems.

Whatever pick we get, we get.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not hoping for a loss but I think it will be because Reid>Ron.