Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Fewell?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera....

genius-meme.png

Posted

I disagree that Fox = Rivera. Fox at least showed some emotion on the sideline, and took this team to a Super Bowl... All Rivera did was bring in his friends from San Diego while staring blankly as Cam gets the poo beat out of him behind a terrible offensive line.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's no way in hell we reel in David Shaw

Let me dream and i will let you live.

1 person likes this

Posted

no more DCs, please.

2 people like this

Posted

Just bc Rivera flopped doesn't mean who should go back to Foxball.

Posted

Am I the only one that wants an Offensive minded coach?

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope.

Posted

doesn't excite me.

Posted

The difference between Rivera and Fewell is that Fewell actually does have a little HC experience and did pretty well despite the the circumstances.

Also, why do people continue to compare Fewell to Fox? Because Fox was a DC for the Giants too? If so, not a great argument because they both are in two different regimes.

And how quickly people forget that part of the reason he has been turned down for HC jobs is partly in due to the Rooney Rule.

Posted

absolutely not.

that's what i wanted last time.

most definitely what i want this time.

defensive minded coaches tend to lean on the conservative side of things. they lean towards playing it safe and playing ball control offense. imo, you have to be aggressive if you want to compete at the top or really at all.

Posted

people were flipping tables on this board in early 2011 when he was being interviewed and was allegedly on the short list

Posted

people were flipping tables on this board in early 2011 when he was being interviewed and was allegedly on the short list

i wasn't a fan of the idea then and i'm not now.