Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAMEDAY

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this season has been poo.... But there's nothing like waking up knowing we are the only show in town tonight. We can at least enjoy this until kickoff right?

Who else woke up excited? It's okay to admit it even at 2-8

2 people like this

Posted

I did. Listening to Iggles fans on the radio this morning has me fired up. They are pretty cocky.

Posted

Gameday 2:30 AM in here...

Posted

Just not excited for the game as much as I thought I would be

Posted

Just not excited for the game as much as I thought I would be

im with ya on that.. i dont have to work in the a.m. so im prolly gonna hit the movies and watch skyfall. ill dvr the game and watch it later without the 2 hours of commercials

Posted

all eyes being on the 2012 panthers isn't exactly something i look forward to or feel good about.

1 person likes this

Posted

Always excited for the panthers. Move them to LA for the love of Cam...

Posted

im with ya on that.. i dont have to work in the a.m. so im prolly gonna hit the movies and watch skyfall. ill dvr the game and watch it later without the 2 hours of commercials

Yeah heard Skyfall is awesome.

I'm still going to watch the game and drink some beers.

If anything, this is an ample opportunity for Cam to show his critics and haters he's matured and grown up since the nationally televised ass kicking in week3.

Posted

If I was Cam and I played a good game tonight I would dance all over that Lincoln Field turf. People are gonna hate him anyway, why not make them hate you for a reason. Go superman on first downs, do the worm after we score, throw the ball as hard as you can at some douchey kid in an eagles jersey. Go all out evil on the national stage. Embrace it.

4 people like this

Posted

There is a game today?

Posted

If I was Cam and I played a good game tonight I would dance all over that Lincoln Field turf. People are gonna hate him anyway, why not make them hate you for a reason. Go superman on first downs, do the worm after we score, throw the ball as hard as you can at some douchey kid in an eagles jersey. Go all out evil on the national stage. Embrace it.

We HAVE to catch a game together someday. We have the same line of thinking. I want Cam to score and do a people's elbow to the ball. That'd be awesome.

Posted

Yeah heard Skyfall is awesome.

I'm still going to watch the game and drink some beers.

If anything, this is an ample opportunity for Cam to show his critics and haters he's matured and grown up since the nationally televised ass kicking in week3.

i hope he does.. i was glad to see him on the sidelines last week cheering on the defense and praising is o line. like riveras favorite thing to say his maturity " is a process."

hes still young, and has a lot to learn but it kills me the way the media murders him.. its pathetic if you ask me. hopefully next year(with a new coaching staff) cam and co will get back on track and the meda will gtfo with all their cam hate bullshit