Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Give Cameron the Game Ball

59 posts in this topic

Posted

It's Cam's without question.

Posted

I still wish he'd work on his accuracy, he missed several throws that he shouldn't have.

Cam definitely deserves the game ball for this one. Great poise, nice decisions, etc.

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Those high throws happen when he decides to throw before his feet are aligned. But when he plays like tonight and settles into his throws they are gorgeous. That throw to Olsen off his back foot was beautiful.

1 person likes this

Posted

Murphy did save Cam's ass on that one deep pass, though.

Posted

God, I love that it was Cam's night on MNF. I don't think it could've been drawn up any better than that. He takes all the heat when we lose... well he was DEFINITELY the reason we won tonight. I give him every bit of credit.

Posted

People forget that Cam was far from polished and a project coming out of college. He will probably never be deadly accurate like Brees or Manning but I think it's a safe bet that he will greatly improve over the years.

Like him or not, Cam is a special football player and when he has time in the pocket can make all the NFL throws. I want us to solidify our offensive line in the first, get him a playmaking WR in the second, draft another lineman in the fourth, and sign a good FS via FA.

Great game Cam!

1 person likes this

Posted

good game Cam.

I didn't cuss you but a couple times tonite.

major improvement.

Posted

How surprising KT tooting Cams horn again....

Game ball does go to Cam though, its not however necessary to blow him... we played a clearly inferior opponent and it showed.

How about you and the rest of your buddies take the night off. You can choose not to post when we win and only show up when we lose. Instead of trying to downgrade a victory.Troll!!

2 people like this

Posted

He deserves a ton of praise for his play. Hopefully this win boosts morale over there and hey can carry it into next week.

Posted

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

Posted

I've watched other QB's all season. All of them miss throws. Cam just catches more flack about it.

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

Posted

Murphy did save Cam's ass on that one deep pass, though.

If Murphy hasn't caught it the DPI was there.