Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Give Cameron the Game Ball

59 posts in this topic

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

What about Rodgers, Brees, Manning x 2, Flacco, Ryan, etc.

I couldn't care less about Luck.

No brainer. Cam most definitely gets the game ball for his performance, tonight. Our franchise QB looked great out there

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

3 people like this

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

I'd agree since he didn't score all 49 points.

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

Cam did great, but I'd give the gameball to the defense. Forcing those three turnovers was paramount to success.

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

Exactly. Luck is GOD. Yet he has alot of subpar games. Could you imagine the Panthers winning a game with the stats of Luck yesterday? lol blowout for panthers.

How surprising KT tooting Cams horn again....

Game ball does go to Cam though, its not however necessary to blow him... we played a clearly inferior opponent and it showed.

tumblr_mdlgdbCOj91qax930o1_500.jpg

1 person likes this

What about Rodgers, Brees, Manning x 2, Flacco, Ryan, etc.

I couldn't care less about Luck.

Isn't it a little more fair to compare a sophmore to a freshman? Rather then comparing him to 2 grade students a professor and 2 Deans?

Get the analogy?

2 people like this

Isn't it a little more fair to compare a sophmore to a freshman? Rather then comparing him to 2 grade students a professor and 2 Deans?

Get the analogy?

lol that is way too hard...Like why isnt Newton Tom Brady by Now?