Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Didn't CJ get a sack this game?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh man, remember the dudes that said Keiser>Hardy....man that was fun.

Before Hardy flipped his lightswitch earlier this year, Keiser was frequently the more effective player of the two. Now, however, the Kraken has settled that argument.

Posted

It should be noted that as of right now...

Charles Johnson 9 sacks

Greg Hardy 8 sacks

Julius Peppers 6 sacks....

1 person likes this

Posted

that whole Dline has been a great surprise this year. still could be a lot better against the run, but man it can get pressure on that QB. i love it.

Posted

WTF are u talking about?????????????

If anything the refs screwed him out of the sack by blowing the play dead prior to CJ getting to him which was BS (though not unusual for refs to screw the team or a player over)

Further more, even if it were a designed QB run, if he's tackled behind the line of scrimmage it's still a sack genius... You obviously don't even know the rules.... Smh

Do you people even watch the games? This place has gotten absolutely ridiculous!

Roid rage???

Posted

that whole Dline has been a great surprise this year. still could be a lot better against the run, but man it can get pressure on that QB. i love it.

That's why I'm on the Star bandwagon, I believe with him and and a cover fs we could have a dominant defense...

To think so many pundits ranked our dline as the worst in the nfl before the season. Dwan Edwards is the pickup of the year the pressure he gets up the middle has made it so opposing QBs can't step up.