36 replies to this topic

#31 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Take Arians out of the mix. He'll be well taken care of in Indy at least one more season. No guarantee that Pagano is just going to be magically cured of cancer enough to keep the schedule of a full time HC. I Think Arians remains the assitant head coach until at least this time next season.

#32 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

No guarantee that Pagano is just going to be magically cured of cancer enough to keep the schedule of a full time HC.

Really?

#33 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

i don't understand what the appeal of him is.

what has he done? he was jake's buddy as a QB coach and never really did anything to make him better. he was and has been a figurehead of an OC in denver the whole time he's been there.

there's nothing to him. no substance other than just being a likeable guy.

Well yeah I guess the fact that he switched his whole offense on the fly midseason to accommodate The Golden Calf of Bristol's skillet doesn't really mean anything.. (He was also a finalist for the Miami HC job too)

#34 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Well yeah I guess the fact that he switched his whole offense on the fly midseason to accommodate The Golden Calf of Bristol's skillet doesn't really mean anything.. (He was also a finalist for the Miami HC job too)

i consider that to be him just throwing his hands up in the air and going "whatever, just do what you do based The Golden Calf of Bristol"

but ok....i'll give that the benefit of the doubt. aside from that decision, what else has he done? when mcdaniels as HC in denver, it was mcD's offense and McD calling the plays. this year it's all peyton manning.

so what else is there?

letting The Golden Calf of Bristol be The Golden Calf of Bristol for a year isn't necessarily grounds for a HC, is it?

#35 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

i consider that to be him just throwing his hands up in the air and going "whatever, just do what you do based The Golden Calf of Bristol"

but ok....i'll give that the benefit of the doubt. aside from that decision, what else has he done? when mcdaniels as HC in denver, it was mcD's offense and McD calling the plays. this year it's all peyton manning.

so what else is there?

letting The Golden Calf of Bristol be The Golden Calf of Bristol for a year isn't necessarily grounds for a HC, is it?

I agree with your points(all valid) and he wouldn't be my first choice(Shaw is), i wouldnt go crazy if he was the choic. I'm just saying the fact that he was number one on Peter king's list of potential HC's from the assistant coaches list, he was getting heavy interest around the league last year and the general success he has had so far in Denver should mean something is all I'm saying.

And just cuz a coach doesn't call the plays doesn't me he isn't capable, why does everyone want Greg roman then? And John harbaugh was a special teams coach, right? And just because McCoy works with John fox doesn't mean he's John fox, either, like a lot of people seem to think.

#36 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

All for O, but not a WCO if we are keeping Cam.

#37 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,874 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

If not that, bring in a D HC and Norv Turner as OC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.