Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ndamukong Suh

34 posts in this topic

Posted

We don't need that dirty reputation and constant penalties/suspensions on our team. We can get what he is without the dirtiness in this up coming draft.

Posted

5 just in case

Better to have an extra or two, for when the other's are suspended. :)

Posted

Yes, I think his talent and impact are worth the risk.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jenkins was better, he was mean without having to be dirty.

I like Suh because he is talented, i just don't think his ego would fit with this team. But who knows maybe it would.

Posted

All the credit Suh got his rookie year. It now seems to me that McCoy is the better of the two, and its not even close.

El Oh El

Posted

Not many time that I EVER agree with Jason Whitlock. This maybe a first!

Ndamukong Suh should be happy there’s a debate over whether he’s a “dirty” player. If not for discussion of his controversial tactics, people would focus on the fact that he’s an average defensive lineman.

Watching Suh on the same field with Houston’s electrifying JJ Watt hammered home the point of Suh’s ineffectiveness. Watt is a master at using every tool in his toolbox. He uses his hands, his quickness, his strength, his leaping ability, his instincts, whatever. Most plays, Suh simply relies on his girth and strength. He’s very inconsistent with how he uses his hands.

Of course, Suh’s biggest play on Thanksgiving was his “accidental” kick to the groin of Houston quarterback Matt Schaub. I agree with the league that the replay of Suh’s kick was inconclusive in terms of justifying a suspension.

But all the talk surrounding the kick overshadowed Suh’s zero-tackle day. He was credited with five QB hits/pressures. Two or three of those pressures came on screen plays when Suh slipped by offensive linemen who intentionally let him slip by.

Meanwhile, JJ Watt recorded five tackles, three sacks, four tackles for loss, two passes defensed and five QB pressures.

Posted

hell yes

4-5 of them please. Go large, biggie size it, super size, make it the combo. I'll take all that meanness. pent up aggression, raw ambition and passion to inflict pain every day of the week and TWICE every Sunday.

I don't have to like the players off the field. Like it matters if I like them or not anyway. This game was made for people who want to hurt each other until one side breaks. Contrary to what we watch every week, football was never meant to be a ballet with an oblong ball, some dance instructors with striped shirts, and a "treat everyone how you want to be treated" mantra.

Give me the biggest and the meanest and let me worry about how much leash to give them.

Posted

This team with a new GM will want to go big and fast

Thus we pick up this monster.

Posted

yes

Posted

I would love to have Suh and watch him slam Drew Brees on his head, and then ask Brees "Do you need an explanation?"

2 people like this

Posted

I'll take him, but only if the lions take Clausen and give us Megatron as well.

Posted

He's a dirty POS who flirts with legal troubles from time to time. And these days, he's not quite the unstoppable force he was early on.

Still one of the best in the league at his spot though.

I'm iffy. You could probably talk me into it, but I'd have reservations.