Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

The Death of Israel

67 posts in this topic

The economy was doing well under Bush outside of the Real Estate sector which the Democrat's screwed up by trying to get every swinging dick in America in a house come hell or high water.

I love how you just spew out lines like this about things you are clearly ignorant about. If you want to be somewhat correct while maintaining your lovely partisan hate then blame it on Clinton. At least that'll be a little more accurate.

As for the OP, what does that tell you about a country that's 'life or death' is dependent on support from a foreign country? I'm honestly sick of this Israel/Palestine crap, we should just wipe our hands clean of it. It's not our problem.

we should just wipe our hands clean of it. It's not our problem.

Is this the Change that Dems want?

But...but...but...I thought The Barry was THE president that was going to unite the whole world?

But...but...but...I thought The Barry was THE president that was going to unite the whole world?

wat?

I may start a poll on whats more annoying....you using "The Barry", g5jams racism, or meats jokes.

Weech out and tup tumbubby's ham, mape dis word a bebbuh pace, ip doo tan

I may start a poll on whats more annoying....you using "The Barry", g5jams racism, or meats jokes.

how about overuse and misspelling of the word hypocrisy?

Man, I hope "The Barry" wins as the most annoying, because I have at least 4 more years to use it. Woot woot!

Hipocrassy is easy to spell.

Man, I hope "The Barry" wins as the most annoying, because I have at least 4 more years to use it. Woot woot!

Hipocrassy is easy to spell.

I hope it's my jokes. I love annoying liberals. :D