7 replies to this topic

#1 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

I know he is a headache but what a inside force he would be for this team. He would be a perfect fit for the Cats.

#2 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

no.

what we're building is as much about mental ability as it is physical.

#3 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Yes.

Love watching him, I've mentioned him a bit over in the NBA Section. He is the most skilled Center in the league. He can score, dribble, pass, rebound. He does it all. He would fit well with this team in terms of skill and what we need in the front court.

The problem with him is his mental makeup. If you watched the Jazz game on NBATV the other day, that was the epitome of Cousins. He got ejected off of two technicals but before he was doing so well. That dunk was ridiculous. He needs discipline and maybe a change of scenery. But there's no guarantee he'll shape up.

The one problem I do see in trading with the Kings, is I'm not sure what they'd want. They have guards in Brooks, Thornton, Evans and bigs with Thompson and Robinson. I think Henderson would be our best trading piece but we'd have to throw in a draft pick because I'm not sure they have a dire need for him.

It'd be tough but I'd definitely do it. Especially if Dunlap can get him straight.

#4 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,529 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Depending what we'd have to give up.

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,138 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

If we didn't have to give up too much then I'd consider it. It would take a lot of thinking though. If we had to give up a lot then absolutely not.

#6 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,634 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Who'd be stupid enough not to. Cousins is a beast. Dunlap can straighten his knuckle head up just like how he did with TT. Silas days are over.

#7 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,634 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Just saying if we land a top 3 pick (not likely), would anyone like to trade that pick + etc for Cousins? I would. Kings can get a Zeller or Noel in return while we get Cousins.

#8 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

I've always seen him as a more talented Zach Randolph. I would love to have him, but I'm not sure now would be the time to trade for him. Wait until he signs a big extension and becomes a distraction then his trade value will plummet

Of course if you could trade a mid 1st round pick + Henderson or something similar I would say go for it, but since he is still on his rookie deal for another couple years I dont think Sacremento would be interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users