#16 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Phil I love ya, but this is going no where other than an ugly debate....

#17 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Yeah and his name is Liberalism.

• progressive views: a belief in tolerance and gradual reform in moral, religious, or political matters
  • political theory stressing individualism: a political ideology with its beginnings in western Europe that rejects authoritarian government and defends freedom of speech, association, and religion, and the right to own property
  • free-market economics: an economic theory in favor of free competition and minimal government regulation

#18 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,597 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

And that's just taking into account our looks

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

maybe so but if it opens dialogue on an important social issue then i've achieved my goal.

#20 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,030 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

maybe so but if it opens dialogue on an important social issue then i've achieved my goal.

so your goal was crying on both sides :phone:

#21 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Huddle history would indicate that it won't. We aren't ready for this type of debate on the huddle. As I said, love ya, you are true to who you are, but the huddle is a microcosim of the the world and we have a lot of folks here on both sides that will take what you are trying to do in the opposite direction of what you are trying to achieve.....and honestly it will turn out to be counter productive. Like I said your heart is in the right place, and I love people like you, but I have seen what some of these folks on here (both sides) do with a lay up like this...

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

but the huddle is a microcosm of the the world

this is precisely why i bounce so many ideas and concepts off the huddle masses. there's an enormous diversity of backgrounds, races, classes, political orientations, philosophies, ages, international origins, occupations, experiences, education levels, and almost any other distinct categories of humanity you could think of. it's a pretty healthy cross-section of opinion and reasonably represents a broad spectrum of responses i'd get if i asked similar questions to the general public.

i think it's why i spend so much time lurking debates in here.

#23 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

good thing the boss just updated the rules and gave everyone a final warning! Rules without consequence = waste of time

#24 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

good thing the boss just updated the rules and gave everyone a final warning! Rules without consequence = waste of time

Leave Springsteen out of this. Most overrated musician ever.

#25 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,577 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

zod made that rule for the main forum

#26 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,277 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

i imagine there's a greater degree of latitude in the tinderbox for those sorts of things. zod doesn't care about name-calling and bickering, zod doesn't want name-calling and bickering dominating the financial enterprise that is the main panthers forum.

#27 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,457 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Yeah Zod has declared laissez faire in the Tinderbox, unless he changes his mind I'd just go on that assumption.

If the main forum rules apply in here we're going to need to hire a full time moderator just to handle MH calling people idiots.

#28 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,560 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yeah Zod made an "I don't give a fug what you do in here" thread about a year ago - so it was assumed that the TB is fair game for completely unmoderated chicanery.

#29 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Mind control tells someone they have to hate another or that the other guy deserves nothing or that this person has limits and this one shouldn't. Programing began long ago and continues today. Programing can also tell you that you are weak and are lower than others because of this or that. What we see today are the results of the outward manifestation of these "bugs" placed into human beings. The rot and decay we are experiencing is due to unclean practices of the mind and being. These behaviors have been destructive and unfruitful by nature all because of Love. All because people continue to Love each other despite all the hate small small men can muster. Time to wash ourselves of the filth folks. Look at children and behave as they do. Our days will be much brighter much faster that way.

Being the eternal optimist here I believe that man is in the process of evolution and that we can now handle this conversation. Carry on!

#30 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Mind control tells someone they have to hate another or that the other guy deserves nothing or that this person has limits and this one shouldn't. Programing began long ago and continues today. Programing can also tell you that you are weak and are lower than others because of this or that. What we see today are the results of the outward manifestation of these "bugs" placed into human beings. The rot and decay we are experiencing is due to unclean practices of the mind and being. These behaviors have been destructive and unfruitful by nature all because of Love. All because people continue to Love each other despite all the hate small small men can muster. Time to wash ourselves of the filth folks. Look at children and behave as they do.

Serious question... Do you have children?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.