• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

I just ask...when is the expiration date on helping. I'll gladly help knowing there's an end point to an individual's problems. If you're telling me we're to accept the fact that it's to be generational and never-ending, there's going to be a problem with that asking that of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

#42 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

i love how we've disregarded non-white people that have come from outside the country with respect to their success for the purposes of this enlightened discussion.

i also love how we've disregarded the existence of poor white people to keep that brushstroke broad.

thank you for making us smaller minded with your presentation of a perpetuated delusion of helplessness (especially when compared to anyone else outside a first world nation that would GLADLY trade places with any of us for the opportunities that we take for granted).

#43 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I just ask...when is the expiration date on helping. I'll gladly help knowing there's an end point to an individual's problems. If you're telling me we're to accept the fact that it's to be generational and never-ending, there's going to be a problem with that asking that of people that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

[cantrell]Oh, but you DID. By accepting that raise at work, you took your entitement to a new level, on the backs of 17 poor black families that are secretly running on giant hampster wheels to make up for your lack of production.[/cantrell]

#44 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

[cantrell]Oh, but you DID. By accepting that raise at work, you took your entitement to a new level, on the backs of 17 poor black families that are secretly running on giant hampster wheels to make up for your lack of production.[/cantrell]

hampster?

#45 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

hampster?

Exacty. I threw my hampster wheels in the dumster.

#46 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Yup. What of it?

just making a joke.... wanna fight about it?

#47 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

well i'm a little disappointing in the turnout i got when i posted it on facebook. i have a handful of brainwashed rabid republican attack dogs who exert this weird pavlovian reaction to anything that remotely resembles an antithesis to their narrow glen-beck-shaped paradigms but none of them are biting.

actually the response here has been underwhelming too. i guess this one's been in circulation for too long

I think the response is underwhelming because it's a pretty well articulated cartoon and there isn't much to say about it. If there was a glaring flaw, people would be tearing it apart. I would count people's quietness as a victory for getting your point across.

#48 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

Rodeo's real name: Navin Johnson

#49 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Isn't revealing personal information against forum rules?

#50 logic1977

logic1977

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

I can't believe I'm saying this but g5 made a good point.

If you grant that blacks in America were handicapped due to slavery and then institutional racism afterwards. (And I certainly would)

At what point do you agree enough time has gone by and enough help has been granted to say no special assistance is needed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users