Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Rolando McClain anyone?

23 posts in this topic

I understand that people want to get better and all that - but a LB? We have pretty damn good LBs already. There's virtually no chance someone released this late in the season from a terrible team would do us one damn bit of good.

Change of scenery or not.....do not want.

I want the guy. I could give a rats ass if he's trouble. If he messed up, cut em. If not... could be gold we found.

I remember when this guy was the 'can't miss LB prospect', same with Aaron Curry. This year it was Keek. Let's hope we reversed that trend.

Trade Beason to Oakland For Huff and a pick.

I can't be sure about this year, but in the past Oak fans have been really disappointed with Huff

I remember when this guy was the 'can't miss LB prospect', same with Aaron Curry. This year it was Keek. Let's hope we reversed that trend.

Kuechly is smart and equally physically gifted. Only way he flops is injury.

fugin convict. Pass.

Well the thought process is depth here. The guy has only been in the league like two years. If Thomas Davis went down, you could slide Kuechly and play McClain in the middle. He does play for the Raiders too....where they have a new head coach just about every other year. I'd give him a shot, you know he's athletic and now he's cheap and if he doesn't work cut him.