Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Rolando McClain anyone?

23 posts in this topic

That, and we don't need ANOTHER MLB. As far as I remember from the pre-Draft stuff that year, he was pretty limited to MLB.

1 person likes this

I understand that people want to get better and all that - but a LB? We have pretty damn good LBs already. There's virtually no chance someone released this late in the season from a terrible team would do us one damn bit of good.

Change of scenery or not.....do not want.

I want the guy. I could give a rats ass if he's trouble. If he messed up, cut em. If not... could be gold we found.

I remember when this guy was the 'can't miss LB prospect', same with Aaron Curry. This year it was Keek. Let's hope we reversed that trend.

Trade Beason to Oakland For Huff and a pick.

I can't be sure about this year, but in the past Oak fans have been really disappointed with Huff

I remember when this guy was the 'can't miss LB prospect', same with Aaron Curry. This year it was Keek. Let's hope we reversed that trend.

Kuechly is smart and equally physically gifted. Only way he flops is injury.

• Topics

• a neonazi event without advocacy of violence is an oxymoron. nazism is the advocacy of violence, it's a core principal of the ideology. it's a genocidal ideology, which promotes the murder of innocent people based on their race. i don't need the respect of neonazis. i hope you absolutely fuging hate me. here's the organizer of the "free speech rally."
    • I don't blame anyone for not bothering to vote given the depressingly comical choices, and the overall current state of voting in general. Honestly the voters that pat themselves on the back because they were rewarded with an "I voted" sticker like a little kid that just got a piece of candy for merely doing what they were told just because they voted for another round of empty suits are a big part of why our political process is one pitiful rehashed song and dance with only the letters besides the names changed. The Americans that spend their time trying so desperately to defend and kiss up to the rich elite thinking they'll one day join the cool kids club like they see with Donald Trump who says and does whatever he wants are in for a very rude awakening sooner rather than later.
    • This was a great way to spend a half hour at work.  Shocked I made it in here before its moved to Tinderbox.