Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Sincerely Hope and Pray...

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you really trying to camper these two events as if they're even remotely similar?

If the chiefs do it, it's on them.... We however should not.

this, sort of. as i posted in the other thread, absolutely keep things low key, but the moment a chiefs player makes a play and starts celebrating, roaring, jumping, dancing, gesturing, etc., all bets are off.

Posted

As if this team has a good reputation to begin with.

Posted

Are you really trying to camper these two events as if they're even remotely similar?

If the chiefs do it, it's on them.... We however should not.

sandy was 100 times worse than this.

Posted

Yeah a murder suicide celebration would be uncalled for.

Posted

Think it's possible we see some TD balls to go Chiefs fans tommorow.

1 person likes this

Posted

Think it's possible we see some TD balls to go Chiefs fans tommorow.

I was about to say the same thing as I was reading through the thread. Hopefully Cam gives TD balls to Chiefs fans.

Posted

We should just kneel 3 times and punt on every drive because scoring a touchdown would be offensive. If you can't get over the events that happened today, then you probably shouldn't attend a fuggin football game. There's really nothing wrong with being sympathetic, but people are being a bit too sensitive. The NFL didn't think it was necessary to cancel the game, so just play it like any other game.

2 people like this

Posted

We should just kneel 3 times and punt on every drive because scoring a touchdown would be offensive. If you can't get over the events that happened today, then you probably shouldn't attend a fuggin football game. There's nothing wrong with being sympathetic, but people are being a bit too sensitive.

A bit too sensitive? Crennel and Pioli both witnessed it, at the facility... There's not a time that they walk by that very spot that they won't be haunted by today's events.

You're one of those people that believe "it can't happen to me" until it does, and your whole world comes crashing down.

Play the game with class, that's what needs to be done. End of story.

Posted

i'm picturing cam newton running it in for a touchdown and running to the stands to give it to a kid in a chiefs jersey, and all the ESPN analysts accusing cam of being insensitive to chiefs fans by shoving his touchdown in childrens' faces like a thug

2 people like this

Posted

Kansas City fans didn't just go through a tragedy people die in their city every day this is no different. We shouldn't go in there and lay down and all that poo about Cam giving them balls is fuging stupid. Yea I'm sorry your player killed his gf and himself here's a football like wtf

1 person likes this

Posted

Reeling from todays news.

That being said, the game is to go on.

Let them play.

Posted

I think we should let KC win this game they deserve it more than we do.