70 replies to this topic

#46 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

this sh*t is pretty simple for Cam to win the hearts of KC fans forever.....

Do what you do when you score a TD but...........

find a young fan in a KC jersey and present them with the ball.

They will love him.

ps........if he does this....... the media can not rip him.

#47 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,911 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

This ^

#48 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

One thing I gotta admit that has turned out to be a terrible thing for this already shaky panther fan base has been the influx of "Team Cam" cheerleaders than "Panther" fans.

As long as Cam has his socks looking right and the beats by Dre commercials its all good for "Team Cam".

KT is a Cam apologist/troll but at least the guy is a Panthers fan. More than I can say for some of the posters in this thread.

I could careless about his commercials. And I was a fan when Cam was in middle school. I will stick up for a lot of our players. Cam is just the one that gets all the hate

#49 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

They will love him.

I don't think he cares if he's liked by a Kc fan. If there is a Carolina fan in the area he will get them the ball and he should.

#50 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

I don't think he cares if he's liked by a Kc fan. If there is a Carolina fan in the area he will get them the ball and he should.

son...... you don't have a Fu*king clue.

#51 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

son...... you don't have a Fu*king clue.

No you don't have a clue. Are you seriously saying he should give a Kc fan a ball over a panther fan?? Kansas City didn't just have a natural disaster people. They have no connections to what happened other then being fans of the team. We shouldn't be throwing a pity party for the city of Kansas City because some guy went nuts.

#52 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

I don't think Cams touchdown celebration is taunting tho I think it's just what he does to entertain. I think they can have the celebrations as long as they are tasteful. None of what the broncos were doing but when you think about it does this team ever play in a disrespectful way?

i don't think it's taunting either.

it's a celebration, but it can also be seen by other teams or their fanbases, esp. at away games as rubbing their noses in it.

now in most cases i absolutely love it. i just think for this game, not because of that guy that killed his GF and himself, but because of his teammates, their fans, and maybe because of the family left behind that it just might not be the most appropriate thing to do. just in these circumstances, mind you.

and again, it's not out of respect for the player that died...i don't really care much about him. it's for the chiefs, their fans, and the family left behind.

just to be clear for others who might be overreacting (which there's been a lot of) i'm not specifically pointing out cam's superman celebration. that one was specifically brought up, but i'm thinking that game minus any big celebrations on our part would be in order. i hope we do plenty to celebrate and win and hope there's a lot going on during the flight home. it's just while we're there it should be more respectful.

that's what i wish would be done if it happened here to one of ours.

#53 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,735 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

No you don't have a clue. Are you seriously saying he should give a Kc fan a ball over a panther fan?? Kansas City didn't just have a natural disaster people. They have no connections to what happened other then being fans of the team. We shouldn't be throwing a pity party for the city of Kansas City because some guy went nuts.

rest my case.

#54 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

They will love him.

i think that would be a completely classy and honorable thing for him to do and i wouldn't be surprised to see him do it.

#55 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

One thing you can't deny, is that the kids love Cam, and Cammy Cam love the kids. If anything I think he should keep doing it for that reason alone.

#56 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,412 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

i have a feeling that smitty and cam and probably some other guys will help with a college fund for belcher's kid or something like that.

they seem to be really cool like that.

i mean smitty goes into every visiting town and washes the feet of the poor and puts shoes on their feet. cam feeds the hungry and gives money to school programs. most of the guys are involved in charity work and very few (if any) specifically tailor it to panther fans. they do it because it's the right thing to do...helping those that are in need and/or hurting in some way.

#57 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,396 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I fully expect Cam to be Cam.

The KC players that wanted to play view the game as an escape from that "reality". Game should be played how it always is.

No one should feel sorry for KC. Should only feel sorry for the victim, child and their families.

#58 Guest_Hornets 2.0_*

Guest_Hornets 2.0_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

I can already see it now. Cam Newton scores a rushing TD, hands the ball to a Chiefs fan in the endzone, & runs to the sideline. Then 5 minutes later Ricky Reilly sends out a tweet.

"Cam scores TD, does Superman pose, makes gun gesture to helmet, collapses to ground."

#59 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

I fully expect Cam to be Cam.

The KC players that wanted to play view the game as an escape from that "reality". Game should be played how it always is.

No one should feel sorry for KC. Should only feel sorry for the victim, child and their families.

Well you gotta feel for the guys in the KC locker room.....

#60 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

Why the hell would a Chiefs fan want a touchdown ball from Cam?

"Hey I just destroyed your favorite team after one of their players blew his brains out. Remember this moment with a souvenir."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com