Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refs played the sympathy card today - Fix was in from the start - NFL officially saves face.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

i'd jive with the fixed-game conspiracies if we didn't already suck royal donkey dick all season long

Posted

This will help ronny boy get fired and help us move up the draft boards! Thanks NFL!

Posted

oh man, it's so out of character for this team and coaching staff to lose games like these.

i agree, rigged

Posted

Just saying, it's a bit suspicious. A few of our penalties were just stupid pre-snap and post-play mental errors, but no team, and I repeat, NO team goes a whole game without a holding or false start penalty. It happens every game to every team. KC has the record they have for a reason, and it isn't their defense. There were BLATANT calls, RIGHT IN FRONT OF REFS (CJ's no-call hold that lead to a big pass play on a 3rd and long comes to mind) that were not called. That is inexcusable.

Posted

i'd jive with the fixed-game conspiracies if we didn't already suck royal donkey dick all season long

I think we could have beaten a 1-10 team

1 penalty for delay of game

Posted

refs didn't make Lafell drop that bomb for a TD. You know the one that hit him in the stomach.

1 person likes this

Posted

C'mon man.

Posted

Didn't watch one play but I assume nobody played defense? Knew this game would be trash. The NFL and their "feel good win" is much too predictable and vomit worthy.

No way in hell this team loses a game on a day when Cam throws 3 TD's and 0 interceptions.....unless....it was meant to be. This is the first and only time this season the Chiefs offense scored 27 points in regulation.

Oh well, I'll take a higher draft pick.

Posted

Didn't watch one play but I assume nobody played defense? Knew this game would be trash. The NFL and their "feel good win" is much too predictable and vomit worthy.

No way in hell this team loses a game on a day when Cam throws 3 TD's and 0 interceptions.....unless....it was meant to be. This is the first and only time this season the Chiefs offense scored 27 points in regulation.

Oh well, I'll take a higher draft pick.

I agree its very fishy and im not a big conspiracy person but the poo that happened to today has made me doubt some of the stuff i've heard about the NFL.

Posted

The Panthers are barely a good enough team to get wins when they make the mistakes that they make. With the pretty obvious no call mandate for KC today they had no chance. The only reason KC had 1 penalty called on them today is that you can't hide it when the play count hits zero.

I was screaming at my house about the lack of urgency (coaching) on this team. Down by 10 and you're not snapping the ball until the play clock is under 5 seconds? They even had to take a (very precious as it turned out) time out to avoid a delay of game in the second half. If you wander back to the huddle and mill around before calling plays you will run out of time at the end of the game!

Posted

... Every so often, a man looks at what his fellow fans are saying & suddenly feels the need to poo... this... is one of those times.

Posted

No excuse. The Panthers are that bad. That Eagles game was fools gold.