Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andy Reid and Carolina, match made in heaven?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

I like the guy and would not complain about the hire. However I do believe mr Reid should take some time to get his affairs in order and take a breath before jumping right back into things.

Posted

Depends on the other options. Lot of people id rather have

Posted

ugh.

do people not even question if reid's offense would fit here? if cam would fit it and if it would be best for cam? do people realize the amount of time it takes for ANY player to learn the WCO, esp. QBs?

ahhhh....he's a coach thats won a lot of games and i've heard of him. he had his job for a long time. he'll do. meh.....

a big FAT NO from me. nothing against the guy. he's just beat up from being in philly and esp. from life and family issues. he's damaged goods at this point. and i don't want that WCO around here. find something that actually fits the players we have. find a system that doesn't take 10 seconds to just call the play and has overly lengthy and unnecessarily long verbiage. and it's really not any better than any other offense out there...college or pro. let's find someone that brings an offense that's simple to learn, simple to run, and fast. let's find something that isn't going to be drastically different than any of our players have been used to. and lets maybe, just maybe isn't a system that's on it's way out the door in the NFL because no one wants to bother with it.

and again, i like the guy and i hate what he's been having to deal with on a personal level, but he's turning into a relic.

1 person likes this

Posted

So I'm watching the game.... :44 seconds and two timeouts before the half.... Eagles have the ball at their own 20, up 14-10

They attempt to put a drive together and they're going to at least have a shot at a field goal.

Rivera in this situation kneels out and is happy to be up 4 points. He doesn't see how loser that is.... Even with 3 timeouts, he doesn't try anything. God Reid is just so much better for that reason alone.

Posted

Change it to "Andy Reid and Bojangles" and we have a legitimate discussion

Posted

I'd take Reid in a heartbeat!

He's a proven coach. Just need to hire a damn badda$$ DC.

Posted

Team_America_Puke.gif
4 people like this

Posted

I hate Andy's offense. It's dink dunk offense.

No thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Reid is burnt out and needs to take some time away from the game. Which is probably what he'll do when he gets fired

Posted

west coast offense is the last thing we need to install with cam newton at quarterback, and that's all there is to say about it.

4 people like this

Posted

Didn't read through everything, but Reid made Vick look like a starter in the NFL after being in jail, and this year his offensive line lost its two best players (including Jason Peters) in the preseason and first few games.

Foles almost beat us. He's leading against Dallas. This is without Desean Jackson, McCoy, and their starting QB.

Posted

Do not want.

If I ever have to hear Reid heavily breathing just trying to answer a post game question regarding the Panthers it's sniper rifle/tower time.