180 replies to this topic

#106 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,395 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Conversations like that are white noise to me... no clue what it's about.

#107 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,756 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

Well thanks for the driveby

#108 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

http://en.wikipedia....False_pretenses

Fair point on assumptions made regarding how he was determined to be "homeless". Did he say he was homeless?

By the way...this law can/could be applied here in NC for panhandlers that are outright lying to you. There was this guy near Garner, NC that was at corner of Ten-Ten and 401 wearing an old suit, a huge wooden cross around his neck on a rope, and had a picture of a family with his placard stating that he was a preacher out of work and a family to support. Come to find out he was nothing of the sort, had no family, and was on the sexual predator database.

sounds like a preacher to me

#109 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

those f*cking sex offenders should get a job!!!

owait.

#110 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

So you are just following the lead of YML?

Get off my nuts dude. I don't agree with you get the fug over it.

There is ONE homeless guy I always gave money to. Wanna know why? He didn't fuging lie to me. He told me he just needed a few single cigarettes and a beer. He recently died.

But you wanna call me a fuging ignorant racist because I don't like a liar. Tell me your real motives for wanting some money, and I will give it to you. Don't come at me with bullshit about needing gas because your car is up the street on the side of the road.

You people fuging kill me. "You don't share my beliefs! You are racist!" Get the fug out of here man. You and your sidekick PhillyB.

"You don't help homeless? Racist!" Hahahaha

#111 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Oh did I mention...that homeless guy was named Jerrell...he was ( drumroll) BLACK! How racist of me.

#112 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

This is where they laugh at you because you have a black friend, a sure sign that you're racist.

#113 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Get off my nuts dude. I don't agree with you get the fug over it.

There is ONE homeless guy I always gave money to. Wanna know why? He didn't fuging lie to me. He told me he just needed a few single cigarettes and a beer. He recently died.

But you wanna call me a fuging ignorant racist because I don't like a liar. Tell me your real motives for wanting some money, and I will give it to you. Don't come at me with bullshit about needing gas because your car is up the street on the side of the road.

You people fuging kill me. "You don't share my beliefs! You are racist!" Get the fug out of here man. You and your sidekick PhillyB.

"You don't help homeless? Racist!" Hahahaha

let me get this straight. you refuse to give money to homeless people who don't have food or water or clothes because guaranteed they'll march into the store to buy booze and cigs, but you "always" gave money to a homeless guy knowing full well he'd buy beer and cancer sticks with it?

that may be the most twisted, inane logic i've ever heard in my life.

#114 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Lol I even saved all my huge amounts of beer cans for Jerrell. He was always walking down my road anyway to go catch fish in the French Broad. I let him have them so he could make a few extra bucks.

Either that or it went straight to recycling. And nobody profited but the Curbie recycling owners amirite? Nope probably not.

#115 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

i mean you actually just admitted you're contributing to the problem by reinforcing the idea that they can just get whatever they want by begging and even giving them actual booze and cigarettes that might contribute to them being in their position in the first place, all the while lambasting people who give them money because "98% of them are lazy and will just go buy beer with it."

#116 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

let me get this straight. you refuse to give money to homeless people who don't have food or water or clothes because guaranteed they'll march into the store to buy booze and cigs, but you "always" gave money to a homeless guy knowing full well he'd buy beer and cancer sticks with it?

that may be the most twisted, inane logic i've ever heard in my life.

Dude where in the immortal fug do you live? Apparently all the homeless where you live are truthful, normal, non druggies/ alcoholics.

Let me rephrase this. Although I don't know why I have to for you. With your awesome large vocabulary and all.

If you ask me for a few bucks for food, I will decline and tell you that we can walk into the McDonalds and I will get you whatever you want. This scenario worked a few times.

If you ask me for a few bucks for food, and I decline, but you say "nah man I don't like McDonalds" you are a fuging liar. If you are honestly hungry you wouldn't turn down any food. This scenario has happened to me before.

How hard is it for you to understand I don't like being lied to?

I recently gave a few bucks to a couple of scruffy looking white guys wanting "bread for their sandwiches" I gave them the money and waited until they came out of the gas station. They came out with a bottle of Boones Farm.

Need I go further to answer your question you were trying to ask me while I was doing service calls at work today?!?

#117 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

i mean you actually just admitted you're contributing to the problem by reinforcing the idea that they can just get whatever they want by begging and even giving them actual booze and cigarettes that might contribute to them being in their position in the first place, all the while lambasting people who give them money because "98% of them are lazy and will just go buy beer with it."

Once again....

Don't fuging lie to me. Be honest. That's all I ask for. If it makes you feel better about your argument...I drink every night. And go to work every morning. Feel better?

#118 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Dude where in the immortal fug do you live? Apparently all the homeless where you live are truthful, normal, non druggies/ alcoholics.

Let me rephrase this. Although I don't know why I have to for you. With your awesome large vocabulary and all.

If you ask me for a few bucks for food, I will decline and tell you that we can walk into the McDonalds and I will get you whatever you want. This scenario worked a few times.

If you ask me for a few bucks for food, and I decline, but you say "nah man I don't like McDonalds" you are a fuging liar. If you are honestly hungry you wouldn't turn down any food. This scenario has happened to me before.

How hard is it for you to understand I don't like being lied to?

I recently gave a few bucks to a couple of scruffy looking white guys wanting "bread for their sandwiches" I gave them the money and waited until they came out of the gas station. They came out with a bottle of Boones Farm.

Need I go further to answer your question you were trying to ask me while I was doing service calls at work today?!?

thanks for taking the time to reply and address exactly zero of my points.

#119 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

thanks for taking the time to reply and address exactly zero of my points.

How about you respond to my points I've given?

My OWS statement last night might have been a little far. But it just seems anything I post about pro gun rights or anything associated with my Appalachian culture gets met with strong rejection from you. Maybe I didn't mean OWS, just a fuging hippie. Does that make your feelings all better now?

#120 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

How about you respond to my points I've given?

My OWS statement last night might have been a little far. But it just seems anything I post about pro gun rights or anything associated with my Appalachian culture gets met with strong rejection from you. Maybe I didn't mean OWS, just a fuging hippie. Does that make your feelings all better now?

uh i did i responded to them point by point and then your reply was PANTHRO CALLED ME AN ASS SO I WONT RESPOND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO FIGHT ME ABOUT IT

ps how am i a 'fuging hippie'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com