Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Homeless man's boot's gone already, man wants "piece of the pie"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
180 replies to this topic

#85 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

When they stop asking me for just enough money to buy booze and start asking me for a sandwich.

Panthro says I am an ignorant racist because I agree with this. Lol

#86 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

The thing is I try to put myself in their shoes. Would I just go up and ask strangers for two bucks? No, I wouldn't. I'd ask people if I could sweep up their store or parking lot for five bucks. I'd go to Labor Force and work that day for 50 bucks. If I was hungry I'd ask the restaurants not to throw away food at the end of the night (all of them do), to give it to me and I'd take out their trash or something.

#87 GAme

GAme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

The thing is I try to put myself in their shoes. Would I just go up and ask strangers for two bucks? No, I wouldn't. I'd ask people if I could sweep up their store or parking lot for five bucks. I'd go to Labor Force and work that day for 50 bucks. If I was hungry I'd ask the restaurants not to throw away food at the end of the night (all of them do), to give it to me and I'd take out their trash or something.

Exactly. If they offer to work, I'll hook them up. Even if it is just watching my car downtown for an hour.. fug it. If asked while I'm walking I'll offer to buy some food and most of the time they don't take me up on it.

#88 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

Panthro says I am an ignorant racist because I agree with this. Lol

no one called you an ignorant racist so quit trying to bum sympathy off of people when you haven't earned it. and have the decency to reply to the answers i posted to your carefully-constructed numerical spelling-out of the fact that obama is my boy and fug the poor

#89 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

http://en.wikipedia....False_pretenses

Fair point on assumptions made regarding how he was determined to be "homeless". Did he say he was homeless?

By the way...this law can/could be applied here in NC for panhandlers that are outright lying to you. There was this guy near Garner, NC that was at corner of Ten-Ten and 401 wearing an old suit, a huge wooden cross around his neck on a rope, and had a picture of a family with his placard stating that he was a preacher out of work and a family to support. Come to find out he was nothing of the sort, had no family, and was on the sexual predator database.

#90 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

I'm glad we have YML to stepping up and filling the void left by sylvianlight. The TInderbox was missing the racist ignorant asshat role

#91 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

no one called you an ignorant racist so quit trying to bum sympathy off of people when you haven't earned it. and have the decency to reply to the answers i posted to your carefully-constructed numerical spelling-out of the fact that obama is my boy and fug the poor

See above Panthro post...

#92 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

Oh PhillyB...you crack me up. Do you actually think I give a poo what anyone thinks of me on a message board? You are pathetic lol

#93 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

See above Panthro post...

that's one person. now stop using your sympathy food stamps and answer me.

#94 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Oh I did ...

#95 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

that's one person. now stop using your sympathy food stamps and answer me.

You gonna challenge me to a fight if I don't? Lol

#96 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

You gonna challenge me to a fight if I don't? Lol

no i'm not really a violent person but i think it's pretty telling that you rolled into this thread balls out calling me the most anti-american poster on this board (wtf does that even mean), lambasting the poor (through anecdotal evidence lol), and calling obama my boy (i voted for gary johnson, dumbass) and now when you're faced with actual responses by individuals who are raising actual points instead of head-nodding and table-slapping and gun-toting like most of the people who agree with you by default, you're backpedaling like mad and refusing to defend your positions.

you don't have to answer because you already have.