Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game #16 Bobcats vs Trail Blazers

164 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I can't take how many minutes that Byron Mullens is getting from Dunlap. Perhaps my only complaint about his coaching to this point. Why he has the green light to shoot from anywhere outside of 15 feet is beyond me. Only 26 players in the entire LEAGUE have shot more 3's this year than him. Mullens, Gallinari (36% career, cold start), Deron Williams (35% career, cold start), are the only players shooting under 30% behind the arc. In fact, virtually nobody on the list above him is shooting below 35%. Most sit in the 40-50% range.

Posted · Report post

Missed the first half. Looks like we had a good half out of Kemba. But how did we blow the lead?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Vagrant' timestamp='1354584278' post='2030026']
I can't take how many minutes that Byron Mullens is getting from Dunlap. Perhaps my only complaint about his coaching to this point. Why he has the green light to shoot from anywhere outside of 15 feet is beyond me. Only 26 players in the entire LEAGUE have shot more 3's this year than him. Mullens, Gallinari (36% career, cold start), Deron Williams (35% career, cold start), are the only players shooting under 30% behind the arc. In fact, virtually nobody on the list above him is shooting below 35%. Most sit in the 40-50% range.
[/quote]

Mullens shoots nearly 100% of the time he gets the ball in his hands no matter where he is on the court. And usually we have nobody there to rebound. Mainly because he is one of the main guys we are relying on for rebounds. It's frustrating. But that dunk was sick

Posted · Report post

Mullens must have learned that sweep through from KD.

Posted · Report post

Turnovers aren't good Bobcats, quit committing them.

Posted · Report post

I really like our floor spacing with Taylor in there. That's the only advantage I see having him on the floor vs Henderson.

Posted · Report post

Wow Kemba got hacked.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ZB1224' timestamp='1354584701' post='2030053']
I really like our floor spacing with Taylor in there. That's the only advantage I see having him on the floor vs Henderson.
[/quote]

Defense too.

Posted · Report post

We can't buy a foul.

Posted · Report post

NBA refs blow.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Johnny Kilroy' timestamp='1354584763' post='2030060']

Defense too.
[/quote]

Eh, I'm not sure that Taylor is a better defender than Taylor. I guess that remains to be seen though. Taylor has been our best defender so far this season though.

Sidenote: Kemba is really struggling at the rim these last 5 games or so. He's just throwing up wild shots more often than not.

Posted · Report post

Mullens with a 3, in the flow of the play, open shot..... airball. Meanwhile, Jeff Taylor is shooting 40% from 3 and taking half the shots. I can't explain it.