Photo
- - - - -

Who would you choose for the next 5 years? Russel Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, or Ed from Good Burger Aka Bob Griffin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
190 replies to this topic

#25 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm surprised nobody has picked Bob over Cam or Luck. Based on stats this year. Seems like everybody has rode his dick as of late.

#26 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Cam's only like .1 faster according to combine numbers. Just FYI. He is more shifty though. No comparison on that.

Running in shorts speed is not even close to running on the field speed. Luck has some wheels, but he's not as fast as Cam.

#27 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Not really sure you could go wrong with any of these guys really. Cam adds an element that you can't get from the others. Because of his size you can count on him to be a part of the rushing game. It seems like more of a novelty with the others. I love Wilson. Had to watch him destroy my heels for years. I knew he would be good, and he will have a great long career. RGIII is also a special player who should see a lot of success. We all know Luck is about as good as it gets as far as prospects. With all that said, I wouldn't trade a more matured Cam Newton for anything. He's upside supersedes them all imo.

#28 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

I'm picking Cam. No question, no concern, no regret. He has every single tool, and when he gets a coaching staff that let's him play quarterback instead of glorified fullback he'll be the best in the NFL.

#29 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Cam's only like .1 faster according to combine numbers. Just FYI. He is more shifty though. No comparison on that.

Thats also without pads and in a straight line. You've got to remember that players who aren't natural speed demons or don't have track history generally train pretty hard for the 40 for the combine because it's the single most overrated trait in football and literally makes or breaks your draft stock. Hell look at Dontari Poe... someone had a gif of him being stonewalled by a small running back and his size and combine speed suggest that RB should of been goop on the bottom of his shoe.

#30 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

These types of threads are pointless. Cam is our QB whether you like it or not. Whether you desire another QB or not.

#31 Mage

Mage

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

As in, in all, complete honesty?

Robert Griffin

This has nothing to do with how I feel about Newton by the way and even if I think RG3 is better, I still wouldn't trade Cam for anything short of something out of this world. I think Newton is still going to become an elite quarterback.

But RG3 is looking phenomenal. Accuracy, pocket presence, touch, everything.

I see all three of these guys having years though where it's a huge debate on who is better and it could be argued for any 3 of them.

#32 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Cam has the most upside. Not over yet but his rookie year has been better than these guys individualistically.

However I would take the Seahawks, Redskins and Indy's coaching and backroom staff hands down.

IDK about that one with Pete Carrol. First he cheated pretty badly at USC and completely dodged any bullets by getting out before the hammer fell. Now he's feeding bull semen and powerthirst to his cornerbacks to make them grow taller.

:P

#33 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

I'm picking Cam. No question, no concern, no regret. He has every single tool, and when he gets a coaching staff that let's him play quarterback instead of glorified fullback he'll be the best in the NFL.

God, I hope you are right. He's got the work ethic too and he wants to be great.

#34 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Cam Then Bob Then Luck

Btw Bob looks like Coolio I have no idea who Ed is

#35 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

These types of threads are pointless. Cam is our QB whether you like it or not. Whether you desire another QB or not.

I was waiting for this poo. It was a question asked simply. I like Cam and like him as our QB. I was asking other Panthers fans who would they have right now knowing what they know now. Just answer the question. If you don't like it, don't come in here and post something that has 0 to do with the thread. Steer clear and move along.

#36 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

Cam Then Bob Then Luck

Btw Bob looks like Coolio I have no idea who Ed is

Posted Image