Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol rg3 said it best

55 posts in this topic

Posted

RG3- fighting for a playoff spot

Cam - fighting for the #1 pick

Posted

Redskins - fighting for a playoff spot

Panthers - fighting for the #1 pick

Let me fix that for you pal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let me fix that for you pal.

A lot of so called "Panthers fans" have that misconception. They seem to say Go Cam! When we win. Then Cam sucks when we lose. I mean, I guess it's not a team game?

Posted

to everyone bitching about the hate on rg3 on this forum...

imo what makes everyone hate on rg3 on here is the attention he gets.. cam can have a great game and the media finds something negative to say about him. goodburger ed has a mediocre night (like last night) and the media sucks his dick.. as a panther fan, it pisses me off just like every one of his "haters" up here

Posted

RG3 fighting for playoff spot

Cam fighting for number 1 pick

Lol. I hope RG3 get that playoff spot and win the championship all by himself

Posted

No sophomore slump for RG3. Cam will be trashed once again by Mark Schlereth and Michael "Special Ed" Irvin.

Posted

A lot of people are just jealous that he's having more success than Cam this year.

Posted

LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU.

It's so funny. You piss and moan like little babies when people hate on Cam, yet you do the same thing to RGIII and Luck.

I never said anything negative towards RG3 in my life. I respect the dude, and think he's pretty damn good. Same with Luck, who will become really good. Got nothing against either of them,

Posted

Cam's playing pretty decent football on a terrible football team. and you guys wonder why nobody is slobbering on his johnson every 5 seconds? Get real.

Posted

hes probably mad cams better looking

Yeah RG3 is mad because he has a doo doo face with acne bumps.He hates the fact Cam is a supermodel and has all the female reporters asking him questions after the game.RG3 gets questions from all male reporters.Cam Newton makes other qb's in the NFL jealous because he has a nice smile and dimples.Cam has his own clothing line,RG3 is just jealous he doesn't have the looks to go with the play on the field.

Cam Newton stay swaggin on dem ducks.

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol was waaaayyyy more overrated than RG3 is right now. I aint even mad to be honest

Posted

Those Subway commercials make him look like he'd be right at home being a "Sammich Artisss"