• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

#32 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have a shark myself. Great for maneuvering around furniture.

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,625 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Do you have a cat? If so... two birds, one stone... er vacuum.

Posted Image

Ha!

#34 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,625 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

#35 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:37 AM

Nucular Biologist

#36 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

I feel like I would have to watch it and make sure it did it's job....I've also seen Terminators and iRobot.

#37 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Pathetic, just pathetic.

#38 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,820 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Guy in high school put his wang in a shop vac during a lifting session in the weight room. He was having a good old time until somebody turned it on high.

There was a kid in my neighborhood growing up that there was always a rumor that his mom had to call the rescue squad b/c he got his junk stuck in a vacuum.

Apparently a common practice. Glad to think that I never had the urge to consider that one... not the kind of "blow" job I want.

#39 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Pathetic, just pathetic.

3-9 man this is what your going to get

#40 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,175 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

I had a bad feeling this thread was going to turn into Cam/Luke slash fiction. Thank God for vacuums.

#41 DenverPantherFamily

DenverPantherFamily

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

Really? How did we end up here? Vaccuums, really?? I mean I know our team sucks this year, but this thread was started about Luke Kuechly and how he needs to live it up and pound as much vag as humanly possible before he settles down. But somehow we end up talking about vaccuums, and then even worse sticking dicks in vaccuums!!! Man, I can't wait for the season to be over if this is the direction this board is headed!!!

Nate

#42 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,820 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Really? How did we end up here? Vaccuums, really?? I mean I know our team sucks this year, but this thread was started about Luke Kuechly and how he needs to live it up and pound as much vag as humanly possible before he settles down. But somehow we end up talking about vaccuums, and then even worse sticking dicks in vaccuums!!! Man, I can't wait for the season to be over if this is the direction this board is headed!!!

Nate

Huddle threads take many forms and directions... roll with it brother.

#43 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Nate

I'd rather talk vacuums than the looks of another man any day

#44 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,612 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

Now my favorite thing in the world are those clorox orange scented wipes. I hope to be buried in a casket filled with those wipes.

#45 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,625 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:04 AM

Nate

Evolution of this thread:

Kuechly hawt- needs to bang hot women- will eventually marry hawt woman- woman will need to clean and make sammiches- sammiches make crumbs- buy a Dyson for women to clean up crumbs

Quite simple to see how it ended up on vacuums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.