Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs Falcons next week...

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm having a hard time deciding if I wanna start Ryan against us...

Ryan or Cutler vs Minnesota?

Pick up Foles vs Tampa Bay... We all kno they suck

Posted

My guess is that it will be a close game, we will have the lead in the 4th qtr only to lose it in the last couple of minutes.

Posted

Am I the only one that thinks we will whip some Falcons ass on Sunday? We have nothing to lose and if we lose we get a better draft spot. ATL just won the division, they ain't playing for poo.

How does anyone read your posts with that sig, wow....

Posted

Is it odd that I honestly expect us to win? No real rhyme or reason, just would be the typical Panther thing to do. To beat a better team to improve our record from awful to slightly less awful and the Falcons to start their typical December to January decline.

Posted

Atlanta is coming off an MINI bye and division clinch, but also from an exhausting win against the NFL's media darlings and a team that's had our number for a few years. Carolina is coming off a disgusting loss to the Kansas City Chiefs who many felt where the worst team in football this season.

So the Narrative, can a playoff bound team refocus after a short vacation, or will a team with nothing to play for get angry and decide to take it out on their rivals.

Be honest I have no idea, Atlanta has played really well during their roads games this season and I expect the same this weekend. The question then becomes can the Panthers put up 30 or more points which will be needed to win. I think so but we will see.

Posted

I about bet we win this one just to add to the debacle of this season.

Posted

It's not like we played terrible against Atlanta. Going in their home and putting up 28 points in a loss isn't all that bad considering they have the best record in the NFC.

5 Games After Atlanta - Panthers averaged 16.6 points.

Last 3 games - Panthers averaged 24 points

As long as we play closer to the last 3 games we have a good chance of hanging in there and hopefully have a different outcome this time.

Posted

Atlanta reminds me of a poor man's version of the Packers from last year. Put all their effort into their regular season 15-1 record barely eeking out close games. When the playoffs came they had a week off with homefield advantage and promptly got exposed by a hungry Giants team coming into town.

Of course the Giants went on to win the superbowl but they were hot going into the postseason.

Bye week is a kiss of death. Ask the countless teams.

Posted

Return of the all-black uniforms.