#46 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

You don't have to draft a LT in the 1st to find one.ask KC whose handle CJ last weekend.

True now we just need to have a tragedy before every game so refs will let us get away with holding and everything else on every play

#47 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,573 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

True now we just need to have a tragedy before every game so refs will let us get away with holding and everything else on every play

no call= no hold. there OL in no way is decent but this team made them look like world beaters.

#48 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

Amini Silatolu has been our best OL three weeks running. Night and day, guess he had no choice either let Cam die or maul people because those two vets beside him are not getting it done

#49 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Gross is done. Joeckel is our future.

#50 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

You don't have to draft a LT in the 1st to find one.ask KC whose handle CJ last weekend.

KCs answer: Our RIGHT tackle

As CJ lines up on the left, not right...

But hey, you are in good company, Peter King gave the KC LT his "best lineman of the week"-award for handling CJ all game. Never mind he didn´t face CJ and gave up a sack to Hardy.

#51 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,573 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

KCs answer: Our RIGHT tackle

As CJ lines up on the left, not right...

But hey, you are in good company, Peter King gave the KC LT his "best lineman of the week"-award for handling CJ all game. Never mind he didn´t face CJ and gave up a sack to Hardy.

you right he went vs the RT of KC Eric Winston, but the LT Donald Stephenson still did a pretty good job and was drafted in the 3rd round.

#52 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

One word- Trash!! Slow!!! Expensive!! Unreliable!!! Opps that was 4 words

#53 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,613 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

I am fine with restructuring not cutting; he is still above average to me (and one of the team leaders which we have very little of). it is very hard to find a top LT especially since we might not be picking in the top 3 this year look at the eagles, redskins, cowboys, Chicago they are still looking for a LT. i say leave him on a restructured deal for now and fix other glaring holes

I agree but given his age, contract restructuring would mean him giving up money already guaranteed which I doubt he would do. Same deal with Gamble....Its much more difficult when they are in the twilight of their careers

#54 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Texas a&m has two sick tackles

#55 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

I agree but given his age, contract restructuring would mean him giving up money already guaranteed which I doubt he would do. Same deal with Gamble....Its much more difficult when they are in the twilight of their careers

The thing is, they don't have guaranteed money left as far as I can tell. So they may be given the choice of either re-structuring or being cut. Re-structuring doesn't necessarily mean a pay cut, but it could in these cases.

So then the question becomes, do Gross and Gamble think they will get $10 million+ on the open market? I highly doubt it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com