Photo
- - - - -

For those of you grabbing a life vest and jumping off the Cam ship, you bettet make sure it's sinking

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,449 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

POPULAR

The young man is going to get it. Many of you have a myriad of reasons why you hate the kid. Most of those reasons are based on ignorance or stupidity. Just do me this one favor, once you jump off stay the fug off. I'm not throwing you a life vest when things get better.

PS- You can now make this thread about how stupid Elf on the Shelf is.

#2 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

Bettet

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,731 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Bettet

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Haven't seen many jumping, unless you define any valid criticism as such.

#5 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,176 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

critcism of any type is seen as hatred on the huddle.

#6 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

Hater-ade

#7 Shaqil915

Shaqil915

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

I have yet to read a post by someone that wasn't blatantly trolling saying that we should cut/trade/move on from him. I don't get why people aren't allowed to criticize him, which it seems is where all these posts in Cam's defense come from. Does Cam read the huddle or something? Is that why everyone jumps to his defense over any little thing like he will be butt hurt at the fans and lose on purpose?

Some of you act like the entire board is just full of trolls wanting to see Cam fail. We spent a #1 pick on the kid, we all as Panthers fans want to see him do well, regardless of how we feel about his attitude/personality.

#8 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,126 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

It's the sad truth of the sea: when the USS Carolina starts to sink Captain Cam is forced to go down with it, even if it was the drunk Russian tycoon Chutzynsky who wanted to go sightseeing in iceberg-infested waters.

#9 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,731 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

I have yet to read a post by someone that wasn't blatantly trolling saying that we should cut/trade/move on from him. I don't get why people aren't allowed to criticize him, which it seems is where all these posts in Cam's defense come from. Does Cam read the huddle or something? Is that why everyone jumps to his defense over any little thing like he will be butt hurt at the fans and lose on purpose?

Some of you act like the entire board is just full of trolls wanting to see Cam fail. We spent a #1 pick on the kid, we all as Panthers fans want to see him do well, regardless of how we feel about his attitude/personality.

There is a contingent of fans that are the "see we told you so" types just waiting on him to fail.

Sad but true.

Legit criticism is fine. He needs to be/act more mature and work on some mechanical issues... SCP isn't saying otherwise.

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Cam's butt hurt is of no concern to me. The message board trolls are of no concern to me. The conversations I have with people in this town on the other hand? Idiots like Pete Prisco writing bullshit articles? Just don't let the door hit you in the ass.

#11 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,897 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Cam is almost the only bright spot of this team. He and Kuechly.

#12 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,449 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

It's the sad truth of the sea: when the USS Carolina starts to sink Captain Cam is forced to go down with it, even if it was the drunk Russian tycoon Chutzynsky who wanted to go sightseeing in iceberg-infested waters.

The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send soup back in a deli.

#13 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

I like the Cam ship.

#14 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

Elf on the Shelfs are indeed creepy.

#15 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,978 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

The ones jumping off are just as stupid as the ones that said the OMGZZZ he is going to revolutionize the gamezzz....he is a GOD...Cam can do no wrong...just what we needed, an athlete at QB....rookie passing records...HOF here he comes...

Criticism and Praise are not the same as Hatred and Nut Hugger.

There are a few of those around however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.