Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakamura, seriously?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Im pretty sure that we can all agree that Nakamura is some secret reality tv show, where they plug in an average joe to an NFL role. Nothing he says or does can be construed as intelligent.

Posted

Someone tap this loser Naka on the shoulder and remind him he covers like a D3 defensive back

Posted

Only good thing haruki has done this year was judo toss that saints player...

Sucks as a DB

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm certain he knows deep down that he sucks. It's harder to lie to yourself than to the world around you.

Posted

denial is not just a river in Egypt. Finally something we can all agree on?

Posted

please, please if by some miracle the new GM/coach is reading this: Get us a legit FS this offseason. I don't care who, I don't care how, and I don't care when.

Posted

He meant that the loss was not fully on his shoulders, that's all, and really it wasn't.

Posted

Butbutbut he backed up Ed reed!!! Lol this guy sucks

Posted

He meant that the loss was not fully on his shoulders, that's all, and really it wasn't.

I agree but he still sucks

Posted

I agree but he still sucks

LOL. You won't get an argument here.

Posted

I'm certain he knows deep down that he sucks. It's harder to lie to yourself than to the world around you.

This.

I don't see the point of calling people out or whatever the point of this thread was. After that game the dude took full responsibility and I swear he looked like he was about cry afterwards. He knows he fuged up and his career is pretty much over after this year.

Damn y'all.

Posted

This.

I don't see the point of calling people out or whatever the point of this thread was. After that game the dude took full responsibility and I swear he looked like he was about cry afterwards. He knows he fuged up and his career is pretty much over after this year.

Damn y'all.

yea lets sympathize with someone who shouldnt be starting in the NFL.. fug nakamura, he sucks, he needs to do whats best and sit himself out of the game.

1 person likes this