Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A funny thing happened on the way to the comments section of the Panthers vs. Falcons preview today

227 posts in this topic

Posted

I always feel odd when people post people's real life info on a message board. Granted, he put the info out there to connect the dots.....rather easily.

Posted

it really only ever happens if it's well-deserved (see: alejandro lastra/who dat pat)

and it's not like i went out searching for it, it fell by infinitesimal chance into my lap and from that point recording and posting it was due diligence

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah there's kind of a difference when someone offers themselves up like a sacrificial goatse

Posted

Couldnt he have chosen liver or chitlens. Why why why? He doesnt deserve grits as a title, no way.

I dont think its the edible grits, i think its Girl Raised In The South.. Like the bumper sticker...?? I could be wrong, thats what I always thought he meant...

The moral of the story? Dont get on PhillyBs bad side....

Posted

ew fugging pedo has a daughter? poor thing is probably scarred for life.

Posted

ew nasty filth

Posted

I dont think its the edible grits, i think its Girl Raised In The South.. Like the bumper sticker...?? I could be wrong, thats what I always thought he meant...

i never even made that connection. you're probably right.

1 person likes this

Posted

i never even made that connection. you're probably right.

It is. It was in his signature line when he still had his original user name "GritsRGreat" or whatever it was.

2 people like this

Posted

it really only ever happens if it's well-deserved (see: alejandro lastra/who dat pat)

and it's not like i went out searching for it, it fell by infinitesimal chance into my lap and from that point recording and posting it was due diligence

I gotcha....he did put it out there.

Posted

It is. It was in his signature line when he still had his original user name "GritsRGreat" or whatever it was.

gotcha. i haven't had sigs on since 2008. i hear i'm missing out on loads of ass and titties

Posted

there's a reason that i just glanced at a coaster with a horse on it, shrugged, and picked a random word as my username. nobody will ever see my rants about the lousy iroquois.

Posted

While I'm not a fan of non-football stuff on my football message board stuff, with the sea of Cam/Rivera this and Rivera/Cam that simmering over this flaming turd of a season, this is the best post/thread I've read in a while. Thank you for the entertainment and the reminder to have some grits with my fried eggs tomorrow.