Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Let's go JOHNNY FOOTBALL

51 posts in this topic

Posted

nobody's saying they want a team's first rounders through 2019.

if we're in a cluster of guys that teams are vying for in the top five pick area, and it's feasible, it'd be a great opportunity to slide back a few picks and maybe get a third-rounder. chances are we're going to have a lot of holes to fill and quantity may slightly supersede quality in terms of importance (and the difference would be marginal anyway.)

Posted

People keey saying they're hoping for a St Louis situation. 0% chance of it happening, get your heads out of your asses. There's a difference in trading up for RG3 and trading up for Matt fuging Barkley.

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass there chief, you don't know what's going to happen either. There's nothing wrong with 'hoping' that happens or something remotely close to that happening.

About Matt 'fugin' Barkley. Yeah he dropped off the map a bit this year. The same thing was said about Jake locker, tenn took him early. Top 10 pick if I remember correctly. People Swore up and down he wasn't going to be a 1st rounder because of the crap year he had and injury I believe and what happened? Tenn pulled the trigger early and got him.

Posted

nobody's saying they want a team's first rounders through 2019.

if we're in a cluster of guys that teams are vying for in the top five pick area, and it's feasible, it'd be a great opportunity to slide back a few picks and maybe get a third-rounder. chances are we're going to have a lot of holes to fill and quantity may slightly supersede quality in terms of importance (and the difference would be marginal anyway.)

This is feasible but we're not gonna get 3 first round picks like ppl think

Posted

Who are we talking about here?

Posted

Who are we talking about here?

You really don't know who Johnny Manziel is?

Posted

You really don't know who Johnny Manziel is?

No clue

Posted

No clue

Be glad you don't, one of the most undeserving Heisman winners ever....

Posted

Be glad you don't, one of the most undeserving Heisman winners ever....

Haha you just mad Lee didn't win it.

To be fair, he broke Cams Yardage record and beat Alabama as a fugging RS freshman. But yeah, it is just a popularity contest.

And argus, did you even know who Cam was before we drafted him lol?

Posted

To be fair, he broke Cams Yardage record and beat Alabama as a fugging RS freshman. But yeah, it is just a popularity contest.

No not really. Don't pay much attention to college ball. Too many schools and names to remember.

Posted

I'm hopping some team falls in love with someone (not necessarily a QB) and offers up a trade ,similar to the one ATL gave up for Julio.

Posted

I'm not mad that Lee didn't win (never thought he would), I'm mad Lee wasn't even invited to NYC. Te'o wasn't even the best LB in the country this year, let alone defensive player, and Klein's numbers were average at best as a passer with rushing declining from 2011. Manziel is an exciting player to watch sure, but against the three ranked opponents A&M played he completed just over 61% of his passes for 702 yards and a 2-3 touchdown to interception ratio. That's hardly Heisman worthy numbers. Do I think Lee was the most dominant player in college football this year? Absolutely. But I also never thought a WR from a 7-5 team was going to win the Heisman....

But just for perspective, he's Lee's numbers compared to the other WRS who have won the Heisman....

So you're telling me a kid who trashes the numbers of every other Heisman winner at his position doesn't even deserve a trip? Sorry, I don't buy that....

Lee-Heisman-Infographic.jpg

Posted

Reshirt freshmen, let him play his college career first. Hey ill do the Cam arguement....SEC will have film on him next year, soph slump herp derp